The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Old weather girl on Channel 5, bang tidy.
Id smash her back doors in
#157 - Uke
Quote from jwardy :Id smash her back doors in

Too bad she wouldn't let you do that :<
Quote from uke :too bad she wouldn't let you do that :<

dont ruin my vision :l
#159 - Uke
Nice find.
Nice find indeed
#167 - Uke
http://www.maximumpc.com/artic ... s_gamers_rightfully_angry

I honestly don't care for it as chances are my K will still be extremely high. They obviously hyped up the guns and they won't be OP compared to the default guns shipped. Test Drive 2 Did this and so did brink and they came out well. It seems the people who are moaning are those who do terribly at FPS's and don't want more of a unfair advantage.
Its not about getting an edge over others when it launches, its about simple principals.

This whole DLC thing these days has got way out of hand.
Quote from Sueycide_FD : It seems the people who are moaning are those who do terribly at FPS's and don't want more of a unfair advantage.

May i ask: what the sfhhsghesg is so wrong with that? If you know your limits and know that you just can't do well in fps no matter how hard you try...and then comes some spoiled brat with his advanced weapon and brings you even deeper into the mud.... I sure would get frustrated over that. As for my opinion, i don't find it fair either and at the same time, i don't care, unless it really starts disturbing my gaming experience.
I'm definately not buying a piggy in the box, so no pre-order for me.
I'm going to buy it instantly anyways, might as well pre-order.

Each gun takes a different style of play. "Advanced weapons" doesn't mean a thing to me, as I'll just use other gun to their full potential.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG