The online racing simulator
...or maybe I am trying to get as many possibilities as possible to bad-mouth Milka.

Well, she certainly milked her sponsor.

I wonder if Pippa Mann is better than her. I haven't seen her driving so far.

Is she hot?
I would let Pippa Mann ride my IndyCar any day.
Is anyone else going to the 500?

Can't wait.
Ugh, he's done. He's not going to be in the 500. Shame, was rooting for the first Chinese driver to start the 500 and his qualifying laps looked good enough to put him 6th on the grid... I hope he gets a full time ride in Indy next year...
Wow, the live stream on IndyCar's website blows, the sound is great, but it's not like I would like to SEE it or anything...
Hard to do when there is a gigantic storm going on there.
Quote from PMD9409 :Hard to do when there is a gigantic storm going on there.

Even before the weather, when there was video, it was like 5 seconds slower than the audio, and then it just cut out. It's so tempting to hear them going around the track while watching a black screen.
Oh. Forgot about the livestream portion, was thinking you were talking about the static cams on the TV broadcast.
Wow talk about a close bump day.
They screwed Ryan over waiting like that. Not much of a team effort from the Andretti crew IMO.
Quote from PMD9409 :They screwed Ryan over waiting like that. Not much of a team effort from the Andretti crew IMO.

Well the team wanted to go out again originally, but Marco was too afraid of losing their time and kept saying no. Bad judgement on his part I guess.
Quote :From Yesterday's Broadcast:

What would the Indy 500 be without Danica Patrick?

I thought we were done with all this Danica hype shite. IMO there are much better female drivers, some of which are at Indy. Hell, de Silvestro qualified for the field on Saturday with an 8 year old chassis and burnt hands. Meanwhile, Danica and her team mates just barely sqeaked into the field.

Oh, and to answer the question, the race would be like the first 88 Indy 500s without Danica.
Q: What would the Indy 500 be without Danica Patrick?

A: Better.
Quote from PMD9409 :Q: What would the Indy 500 be without Danica Patrick?

A: Better.

More women in the kitchen
Indy Lights crash just now was scary as f***. One of the worst I have seen live. I'll try to get some form of video link of it later.
Just spent the day at the track. Started with the driver's meeting at around 10. Ended up being a blast because Al Unser Jr. was in charge and turned it into a comedy act. Afterwards, we went over to the track museum which was fantastic as usual. Some of the cars weren't there (Specifically Montoya's winner, Clark's winner and a few others) because they are going to be run tommorow! Spent a good three hours or so in the museum. Next we went over to the iRacing stall. Ed Carpenter, Justin Wilson, and Oriol Servia had a race with 7 selected 'amatuers.' Carpenter and Servia both wrecked, while Wilson dueled with an iRacing employee for the lead. It was a great race, althouh the first amatuer only finished third. The guy ended up winning a Mario Andretti driving experience, tickets to next years 500 and a buttload of iRacing gear. Wish I had shown up earlier because when I got a chance to drive later I was running just as fast as the guy who won all the prizes. All in all still a good day and I can't wait for tomorrow.
Sounds like fun!
Forgot to mention that Gasoline Alley was open to the public all morning. While teams were in line for inspection they let everyone take pictures with the cars and mingle with the crew. Buddy Rice's team was suprisingly nice, letting us come into their garage, ask questions and just wander about even though the crew seemed quite busy. It's so nice to see that even with the track packed and only one day until the race, there's really no barrier between the sport and the fans. The Indy Car Series has a great group of people behind the scenes and they have created a great sport. It's a shame that the such a nice series isn't more popular.
Well it looks like they are trying.
Wait a sec...Isnt this starting in 30min or do I just suck at counting?
30 mins from now. PM if anyone needs livesteam for the 500.

2011 IZOD IndyCar Series - Season over, RIP Dan Wheldon
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG