The online racing simulator
Looks as if Dan is the one there working on. Hope for the best.
congrats Dario to win the title... with power out of the race, noone's left... I hope the one airlifted to the hospital is okey... definately too much of a gamble this race sad to see such a season ending this way...
#253 - CSF
Wheldon's car is... just gone.
Hope eveyone's alright some of those guys got some huge air.
Sad to end the Dallara/03 era that way.

Hope there's no serious injuries.
Not the way I wanted to Dario to win this.
Not the way I wanted Hinch to clinch the rookie of the year award either.

PT: "It's gonna be a long recovery". Not sounding good :/
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Not the way I wanted Hinch to clinch the rookie of the year award either.

PT: "It's gonna be a long recovery". Not sounding good :/

last time I've seen a helicopter in action was when Surtees Jr. had his accident I'm pretty concerned... PT has seen multiple drivers pass away, and when he says it is a long recovery it is severe
The way PT spoke made me think it's bad.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :The way PT spoke made me think it's bad.

On another forum, saying that it's Dan's arm that may be the issue. Obviously nothing confirmed.
#261 - CSF

Power is lucky.
Viso talking of the crash like if he was commenting on a practice run. That guy is so weird.
F**king 10 laps in...Get a feel for your car. Work up the track.

Stupid wheel-to-wheel action that early in a race makes no sense
I love oval racing, but this is why IndyCar should never be racing there.

"Oh but they are adding a rear bumper next year"

So what? The cars are light, they will still fly. There's no safety toward the head at all when it comes to crashes like this.
Quote from PMD9409 :I love oval racing, but this is why IndyCar should never be racing there.

So what? The cars are light, they will still fly. There's no safety toward the head at all when it comes to crashes like this.

yeah At least those highspeed ovals are nothing IndyCars should stay on Progressive banking and speedway configurations made them so much faster compared to ChampCars when they were driving there
Shit.
Quote from PMD9409 :I love oval racing, but this is why IndyCar should never be racing there.

Aero + ovals = bad news. I don't like things with wings being on the higher speed ovals. period.

Too easy for people to fly.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Aero + ovals = bad news. I don't like things with wings being on ovals. period.

.... Spoilers and wings don't make a car suceptable to flight, it's the undertray. When air gets under the chassis in sufficient ammounts, it wants to fly.

Unless you are refering to ramming into someone and being launched into the air, then you'd be correct.
Quote from TFalke55 :yeah At least those highspeed ovals are nothing IndyCars should stay on Progressive banking and speedway configurations made them so much faster compared to ChampCars when they were driving there

Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Aero + ovals = bad news. I don't like things with wings being on the higher speed ovals. period.

Seriously dumb. I don't mind Iowa, Milwaukee, tracks like that. But once you get on these tracks, it is just stupid. I don't even mind tracks like Michigan and Indy, but these high banked side by side racing just causes massive devastation.

There's multiple pictures showing different things from Dan. His car as its crashing, as its sliding to a stop, him being air-lifted, and it just doesn't look good. Ashley Judd (Dario's wife) said his vitals are good however, but I promise he won't be driving again.

Also, how freakin ironic can it be that he was the driver who tested the new safe car for 2012...

@Blueflame: He is talking about wings = speed = danger.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG