The online racing simulator
He bribed her with sex. Not true, or is it?
Quote from PMD9409 :He bribed her with sex. Not true, or is it?

Well, she ain't THAT bad lookin..
Quote from Mustafur :Double file restarts, rolling starts for road course, the no blocking rule and Brian barnhart need to be gone for Indy to improve properly.

No, Keep the double file restarts to be honest.

NO. Rolling starts need to stay else the series is just another F1-like. I didn't like it in 07 when Champ Car went to a standing start. I'd rather have a rolling start for safety reasons (i.e. everyone already up to speed and no chance of a staller on the grid). Imagine the Indy 500 with a standing start. It would ruin years upon years of tradition.

Yes, get rid of that no blocking rule. I vividly remember CART in the mid-late 90s with Zanardi, strange there was a loosely enforced blocking rule then....All you Americans, imageine NASCAR with a no blocking rule and penalties like at Sonoma.

Barnhart. Yeah, fire him. Wasn't he gone after Homestead anyway? Whatever happened to that?

EDIT: Reinbold protesting the Sonoma results. Wow
She's foul
Quote from DieKolkrabe :No, Keep the double file restarts to be honest.

NO. Rolling starts need to stay else the series is just another F1-like. I didn't like it in 07 when Champ Car went to a standing start. I'd rather have a rolling start for safety reasons (i.e. everyone already up to speed and no chance of a staller on the grid). Imagine the Indy 500 with a standing start. It would ruin years upon years of tradition.

Yes, get rid of that no blocking rule. I vividly remember CART in the mid-late 90s with Zanardi, strange there was a loosely enforced blocking rule then....All you Americans, imageine NASCAR with a no blocking rule and penalties like at Sonoma.

Barnhart. Yeah, fire him. Wasn't he gone after Homestead anyway? Whatever happened to that?

EDIT: Reinbold protesting the Sonoma results. Wow

Last time I checked the Indy 500 wasan oval race.

I don't want standing starts for ovals that would be dangerous considering there camber set ups, only for road course but tbh it's a rule I can live with it's just the double file restart rule I hate(and again this only applies to road course). The whole idea of oval rules being translated to road course just simply doesn't work IMO, NASCAR found that out at road America earlier this year.
Honestly, I feel this way in NASCAR as well, but keep the double file restarts for oval tracks, but go back to single file restarts on Road Courses. There's no reason for open wheel cars to be put on a road course double file 16 deep with a blocking rule.

Oh, and what on Earth is the blocking rule about? Sure, they shouldn't block dangerously, but if you have a good .4 second gap or more block all you want. If you have a < .1 second gap, yeah.. that's a little different of course, but I think the rule is a good idea, I'd just like to see them tone down enforcement of it a little bit. They use that rule (from the few races that I've watch this year) as though it was the worst rule to break or something.

In all, not a half bad series to watch I'm even going to the Kentucky race early this October
#185 - CSF
Pileup! Nice move Briscoe.
Nice move there TK.

And LOL at the replays.

EDIT: Woot, Ryan penalized. Bout time Indy
Better race. Woot woot Will only within 8 points now I believe.
Saw that live and thought I was seeing things.
So I wasn't seeing things then....thats just nuts
Well either they lied on the radio to tell RC that they were off the track, or misjudged how close they were to the restart and thought they'd be able to get clear in (quicker) time.
Silly risk that could have been avoided. That truck hitting/being hit would cause massive destruction.
Quote :http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_1601 ... .htm?contentguid=srUsOVgl

"Oddly enough, I would say that the older I get, the more aggressive I get. Is that weird?" she said in Richmond, where she qualified 32nd and finished 18th last Friday night. "I didn't start like a Brazilian driver and go out 'Whoooo' and hit everything and figure it out later. I started out much more patient with other drivers and patient with myself and respectful.

Tony Kanaan on Twitter:

TonyKanaan Tony Kanaan
@
@99forever she didn't start like a Brazilian because she is not capable of such a thing. Never will be.

Want to know the best facepalm ... in that race at Richmond.
Will IndyCar admin ever stop shitting the bed?
What happened now?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Will IndyCar admin ever stop shitting the bed?

Supposedly the drivers can't stand it either (at least, according to what Robin Miller wrote) and Brian Barnhart's gone at season's end.
Quote from PMD9409 :What happened now?

Dunno... Just the usual drama

Quote :Helio Castroneves was originally listed in seventh, but INDYCAR officials penalized the Brazilian for passing JR Hildebrand under a standing yellow on the final lap, dropping the three-time Indy 500 winner to 22nd, the last car on the lead lap.

After the race, Castroneves came unhinged, using Twitter to vent his raw feelings toward the series.

"It is sad to see one person being responsible for bringing down an entire series," he wrote. "Brian Banhart is inconsistent and even changes rule book when is convenient for him, and his own personal interests. In the same race in International television he penalizes some but not others. Making the famous @paultracy 's words mine : Brian Barnhart is a circus clown! Very disappointed for finishing 7th. and being put to 22nd. This is just ABSURD !!! Just expressing my feelings right now!"

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com ... dixon-delivers-in-japan2/

This plus Franchitti mysteriously getting away with a "back of the line penalty" after taking out Briscoe and both Ganassi 2 cars(Chip's face was just priceless after the incident).

Oh yea, the start/restarts were quite absurd too. Three double file rows at the start, with some of the backmarkers still cruising 4 corners behind. Two at one restart. Why can't they just line-up BEFORE the start finish line, on such wide tracks?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Oh yea, the start/restarts were quite absurd too. Three double file rows at the start, with some of the backmarkers still cruising 4 corners behind. Two at one restart. Why can't they just line-up BEFORE the start finish line, on such wide tracks?

If Stephan Ratel's GT Series, which feature a large portion of amateur and gentlemen drivers, can do it on tracks like Assen (which is nasty with that final chicane), 40 cars door to door lined up in a picture perfect formation, I cannot understand why 26 IndyCars cannot do that as well. Much slower speeds at the restart would help.
Quote from TFalke55 :If Stephan Ratel's GT Series, which feature a large portion of amateur and gentlemen drivers, can do it on tracks like Assen (which is nasty with that final chicane), 40 cars door to door lined up in a picture perfect formation, I cannot understand why 26 IndyCars cannot do that as well. Much slower speeds at the restart would help.

Non retarded track Co-ordination would help even more.
I haven't seen the Helio incident, but if he did are people saying that you shouldn't receive a harsh penalty for passing under waved yellows?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG