The online racing simulator
skins
can sombaddy make the new skin of vettel,,?? the redbull 2011 f1 ?
want other skins cars f1 2011 pro, make please )
New Hispania f111
here ya go the new f111 made by me
Attached images
FBM_HispaniaF111.JPG
Quote from pascal12lolo :here ya go the new f111 made by me

Hmm,well,I don't know,how to say without somehow dissapoint you,but... It's awful... Did you even placed it on a car in CMXviewer? Nothing fits there. Looks like you've taken this skin from other car,cut out stuff and pasted on FBM's default skin.
Quote from Eclipsed :Hmm,well,I don't know,how to say without somehow dissapoint you,but... It's awful... Did you even placed it on a car in CMXviewer? Nothing fits there. Looks like you've taken this skin from other car,cut out stuff and pasted on FBM's default skin.

in mine cmx vieuwer it fits good
and its first hispania for fbm so chill
skins f1 So far edit some cars from the past
new Force India 2011
Here new Force India 2011 Little Bit different because the car shape isnt look a like of the force india so enjoy
Attached images
FBM_Force2011.JPG
i can't find words to say what i think about that skin...
I'd say

then dont give you comment
if you are not happy with what i am doing you can go away cause i dont care some people like it some people dont some of you people only use forum for skins then dont come back unless there is a new skin but they dont make anything so watch next time when you give a comment
Quote from pascal12lolo :if you are not happy with what i am doing you can go away cause i dont care some people like it some people dont some of you people only use forum for skins then dont come back unless there is a new skin but they dont make anything so watch next time when you give a comment

/buy .,;
Fbm Burn Audi
Not too bad, getting much more better!
Quote from pascal12lolo :here ya go the new f111 made by me

This skin was made by PilotF1
Many thanks for your half-assed copypasta Bold and dumb is a good combination, don't you think?
i made the fbm skin from his parts but its still me who made the car skin
Quote from pascal12lolo :i made the fbm skin from his parts but its still me who made the car skin

You can hardly call it a skin, as eclipsed posted it doesn't line up at all. Its just a bad copy/paste version of someone else's decent skin.

Learn how to make them from scratch and you may find people will be a lot more appreciative and helpful towards your skins
Quote from pascal12lolo :i made the fbm skin from his parts but its still me who made the car skin

Hey made

If you wanna make a skin out of other peoples skins, just ASK!
If they agree, try to make your best...

At least i have worked hours to get that racing-flag-stuff on the BF1 car. Also fonts and logos are created by me. So im not amused youre copy - pasting my work.

Its ok, if you wanna have those skins on FBM but just make a request and somebody will do it for you. and it'll look much better

Cheers

PilotF1

p.s. Thanks Hoshimodo
nothing more to say pilot. i hate such people...
Quote from kiste :nothing more to say pilot. i hate such people...

yeh thats the problem i hate you 2 but if i cal a skin requast 2 times no one makes it so i do this

Your retardness is just amazing.
Quote from pascal12lolo :yeh thats the problem i hate you 2 but if i cal a skin requast 2 times no one makes it so i do this

maybe you didn´t understand why i hate people like you?

I will explain it again for you.

I hate people like you who think they are great when they post skins from others and say it is a skin made by themself. But indeed everybody knows the skins from me and pilot too cause they have quality. Your crap copys are just ridicules.

If you would like to see positive comments to YOUR work then make your own skins and stop copying other ones...
±p
its a free world i can do what i want its just a game so dont complain about it maybe you are thinking i am the bether cause i got s2 license now your wrong all people are the same some people cant pay for The game i just wont pay cause i know s2 license online sucks

dont comment f..k y..rs..f
-
(suzuki94) DELETED by Bob Smith : no 4chan crap, thanks
Quote from pascal12lolo :its a free world i can do what i want its just a game so dont complain about it maybe you are thinking i am the bether cause i got s2 license now your wrong all people are the same some people cant pay for The game i just wont pay cause i know s2 license online sucks

dont comment f..k y..rs..f

1. You can do what you want? There's something called rules and skinners don't like seeing their own skins being copy and pasted by someone who can't skin on a poor skin :irked:
2. S2 online sucks? I call bs. There are a lot less noobs and rammers on s2 servers plus racing action is a lot better. S2 has also got open configs and layouts.
3. Why argue against someone who is a good skinner?

If you continue being a copy pasta skinner, the whole forum will go out to kill you.
/rant
Edit: why did someone get an infraction for saying the truth...

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG