The online racing simulator
Quote from pascal12lolo :fbm f1 skin pack not everyhing is mine so i am srry i have them.

Did you not learn the first time?

You were asked to not upload other peoples skins yet the pack you have uploaded to lfsdb contains work by L4P, bean0 and i dare says others...

In future either just upload your own work or at least ask the creator permission before sharing their work on other sites.
+1 :irked:
Futurama skin
I am a Futurama TV series fan ... so this is my skin.
Attached images
Futurama_HandF.jpg
OCB skin
Speedy Sprinters Christmas skin.
Attached images
Speedy.png
I searched and searched for a certain skin for the FBM, but I believe no one has ever made it.

So I spent roughly 50 hours producing the skin I wanted myself I just finished it.
Here is a pic:
Nigel Mansell's Williams FW14b
Its quite nice, but 50 hours...

And it shows the picture perfectly, please change it to link...
skin looks good but 50 hours? What the hell did you in this time? You made pixel by pixel?
Well I went for extreme accuracy (except for a black outline around the canon text on the sidepods, and the E in circle near top air intake), I wanted everything to be in the right spot using a reference picture and I use MS Paint and Irfanview, and I didn't want any pixels to not line up.
Some of the logos/sponsors were hard to find, and all needed modifying, or didn't exist so I made those from scratch.
yes that´s okay but 50 hours are more then 2 days?! Get a live

My last one took maybe 10-12 hours in one month and this is not a hard skin i think.
But anyway its good. but nothing special.
50 hours !?!?
Goddam, you were wanting it :P
Good for you.
Thank you all for confirming my decision not to release it.

Currently in process of getting the LFS team to fix the skin upload security problem, so people like you will no longer be able to steal skins by abusing the upload system.
Skin FBM POLICE:
What is this? FBM @ KY1? I don't even :|
:bananadea
Isn´t it the 3rd one from him? why he isn´t banned?
Quote from kiste :Isn´t it the 3rd one from him? why he isn´t banned?

He will be! Early 2009,when all administrators and moderators will rebirth to life!
Quote from Eclipsed :He will be! Early 2009,when all administrators and moderators will rebirth to life!

Blind
yes but as demouser u can´t make screenshots on Kyoto
Lataamo new
new one
Attached images
FBM_diadelosmuertos.jpg
Red Bull Racing skin I finished today:
Attached images
redbull_inaction.jpg

FBM Skins
(1858 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG