The online racing simulator
Says error opening HEL_Default
Quote from joko 98 :Says error opening HEL_Default

Go to /data/skins/ folder of your LFS installation.

Copy any skin with "HEL_" in the name and rename to "HEL_DEFAULT"

This should fix it. Realistically you should just find the default skin from a default installation and put it there.
IMO that FE long straight should keep as it is nowadays

it is awesome (my laptop doesnt so sorry about quality)
Attached images
lfs_00000010.jpg
Quote from joko 98 :Says error opening HEL_Default

Quote from PoVo :Go to /data/skins/ folder of your LFS installation.

Copy any skin with "HEL_" in the name and rename to "HEL_DEFAULT"

This should fix it. Realistically you should just find the default skin from a default installation and put it there.

No, I don't think it's really that the texture is missing. This is just the first error that comes up when LFS.exe is installed in the wrong location.
#180 - e.M
scawen, this wall now throws you like red barriers used to.
Attached images
lfs_00000044 copy.jpg
OMFG
Thank you so F*cking much man, so awesome.

Actually had us cruisers in mind this time, we love you! :lovies3d:
Quote from Scawen :
I didn't know about that until today. I'll have a look and see if they can be enabled.

LFS uses the current path position to avoid drawing distant skid marks, so I guess that's why they aren't drawn at the moment. I hope they will not slow down the frame rate too much if enabled.

Brilliant, Scawen!
Quote from Inouva :I think that your VC is not "Powerfull" enough to handle the ot, now SC is the track that consume more rig while OT

Quote from vistaman :Dygear: Your GPU wont handle open track because since its all "open". LFS has more CPU and GPU usage since the patch. Why? The game has to render the whole track, and you have an onboard GPU which has not that good clockings etc.

I know, and I quote.

Quote from Dygear :Can something be done about the render distance on the open tracks? I'm getting around 5 fps on open configs, where I would get 4 times in the last patch. I understand why this is happening (having to render everything that is in front of the car / in front of the view), but I think that a draw distance should be ok to ensure that while driving that the system does not choke under the render load.

I just would like to see something like draw distances implemented, as it would restore some FPS to my client and help everyone in general. It can be done, the path files would just have to be added so that only some parts (depending on where the client's view is) is rendered, not the whole track as it is right now.
OMG, I love you !
When i try log in it says "ConnectToMaster-error opening socket."
Scawen, or perhaps it is no longer barriers, but in the very cars? They have properties of body iron? Or a plastic bottle?
Scawen, some bug... i was go to z28 server like admin. when i edit layout i see ramps in objects sections. when i put ramp, i had OSS:OBJS error
Quote from Scawen :

You cannot upload hotlaps made with Z30.

What will happened when finished Z30 patch comes?
Will it be compatible with hotlaps or we 'll need to have a Z28 for uploading hotlaps?
-
(hectic) DELETED by hectic : bug already reported
Quote from vourliotis :what will happened when finished z30 patch comes?
Will it be compatible with hotlaps or we 'll need to have a z28 for uploading hotlaps?

z28
Scawen, why can't we put qualification in open configurations?

We made a layout to race on with a championship race, but we can not put qualification.
Thx Scavier
Time enjoy the Weather on your Weekend :laola:
Quote from rockclan :Scawen, why can't we put qualification in open configurations?

We made a layout to race on with a championship race, but we can not put qualification.

On the open configuration does not take into account your PB result.
#193 - msk
Quote from rockclan :Scawen, why can't we put qualification in open configurations?

Hmm, that's a new one... added to my bug sheet to have a look.

NOTE to other people : I am making notes of all the bugs, though I will not reply to all bug reports.
Thank you Scawen!!
First bug: on BL track in cruise mode there is no fence around lake and the car can go down there.
Quote from Scawen :
NOTE to other people : I am making notes of all the bugs, though I will not reply to all bug reports.

Ok, thanks for notice that , still testing z30 patch in free times.

EDIT TO ADD:
Quote from pnd_ku :Thank you Scawen!!
First bug: on BL track in cruise mode there is no fence around lake and the car can go down there.

Quote from KassadGLA :a missing wall here too :S
Blackwood rallycross, second split.

Another "bug" is the not translated Shift+U mode, but the translator should solve it in a sec

Thanks

Some walls on south city are missing, only the fence shows the side of the track.
Sorry for the "doble post", but i want to document that another wall bug on BL rallycross arround the lake.

Quote from pnd_ku :Thank you Scawen!!

Here is the screenshot
Attached images
lol thats true.JPG
Just noticed a small bug, i use 8x AA here,

Ati 6970 crossfire, latest drivers, and the track map when driving seems to have no AA around it but everything else does.

Ain't a major bug though
lets go fishing and i have bug from so when you drive some of walls they flip you around like red barriers used to.
edit: oops someone already reported about that
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z30 (NOW Z34 - old content / old physics / many updates)
(1442 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG