The online racing simulator
Bipolar ftw.
Quote from PMD9409 :Bipolar ftw.

He's not Bipolar, he's just Bi-Idiot. Maybe even Tri-Idiot.
"Not to mention you attempt to be internet tough guy, when in all reality, you can do nothing." by biggest idiot on this community dawesdust_12 .

Ha ha really? Maybe we meet and see what happenin? Really wanna see in real life what you say to me. Watch my words !!! One pounch and you really sleepy little bit time and then you dont get understand nothing .Watch your language kid.In reality i can do nothing? I wanna show my reality ,belive me you dont like it !!! you are real troll
Oh would you two get a room?

Anyway, will it be possible to use the kart track at the Autocross track with this patch?
Quote from Rynno666 :garble

All we have to do is look at your short post history to see the level of intelligence you carry...which is none.
dawesdust_12 shut up now !!! I dont wanna read nothing about you . Dont abuse me and go to sleep kid !!!
lol, dawedust_12 didnt say anything! little offtopic, but who is the little kitty on y'r shoulder?
Quote from Rynno666 :"Not to mention you attempt to be internet tough guy, when in all reality, you can do nothing." by biggest idiot on this community dawesdust_12 .

Ha ha really? Maybe we meet and see what happenin? Really wanna see in real life what you say to me. Watch my words !!! One pounch and you really sleepy little bit time and then you dont get understand nothing .Watch your language kid.In reality i can do nothing? I wanna show my reality ,belive me you dont like it !!! you are real troll

Unfortunately, if I gave you a simple math problem (1+1-2), I'd confuse you for long enough that I could swim across the Atlantic Ocean.

Quote from Rynno666 :dawesdust_12 shut up now !!! I dont wanna read nothing about you . Dont abuse me and go to sleep kid !!!

Why would I go to sleep? It's the middle of the afternoon and I'm working as well.
Quote from Rynno666 :dawesdust_12 shut up now !!! I dont wanna read nothing about you . Dont abuse me and go to sleep kid !!!

From where is this aggression? Here is the "Internet" and we solve problems or argue with our intellectual capability. Sorry but.. your "muscles" and "punches" aren't gonna work here /you can punch your monitor tho/. That means that you need to get a life or get a brain to fight online. GOD!
Sigh, does dad have to get involved again? He rather doesn't though and would prefer if you two boys could just knock it the heck off.
It's bedtime for me .. don't let me find a mess in the morning now, hear me? I'll slap you two around a bit with some red paper.
Quote from Victor :Sigh, does dad have to get involved again? He rather doesn't though and would prefer if you two boys could just knock it the heck off.
It's bedtime for me .. don't let me find a mess in the morning now, hear me? I'll slap you two around a bit with some red paper.

Win ^^

As to keep it on topic. Very nice to see some long awaited improvements. Cant wait to test the barriers out for you
Quote from Victor :Sigh, does dad have to get involved again? He rather doesn't though and would prefer if you two boys could just knock it the heck off.

Do you take bribes?
haha.

Lets get this baby back on track.

Will it be possible to set a path using checkpoints in SHIFT+U? So that we can have pitlanes, sectors and even nodes? Maybe LFS could predict the path with checkpoints on open configs.
No dawesdust_12, he doesn't.

Ya guys, take it down a notch, threatening physical violence ? Really ?!
Why don't you guys solve it on the track Who knows, you just might become good friends...
He started it? He flipped out over a simple "Idiot".
Quote from Fonnybone :No dawesdust_12, he doesn't.

Ya guys, take it down a notch, threatening physical violence ? Really ?!
Why don't you guys solve it on the track Who knows, you just might become good friends...

Quote from 91mason91 :haha.

Lets get this baby back on track.

God, listen to daddy Vic.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :He started it? He flipped out over a simple "Idiot".

lol

like home from home

ot/(ducking and weaving from virtual punches)

good news about upcoming updates, Thanks Guys!!!!
Quote from Rynno666 :"Not to mention you attempt to be internet tough guy, when in all reality, you can do nothing." by biggest idiot on this community dawesdust_12 .

Are you on crack or something? Dustin is a tool, that has been proven many times. But the only "Internet Gangster" I see here is YOU.

Go crawl back into whatever hole you came out of and piss off!
Quote from [Audi TT] :Option 2 definitely better. Since all hotlaps removed and will be excitement, especially at the scirocco.

LFS dont have so sharp shadow, Fail
Quote from teedot :Are you on crack or something? Dustin is a tool, that has been proven many times. But the only "Internet Gangster" I see here is YOU.

Go crawl back into whatever hole you came out of and piss off!

I resent that I'm a tool. I'm quite perfect unfortunately.

Inouva: Kitchen is over there -->
Quote from lap traffic nz :I hope the update comes soon, I'm on leave until the 27th and the weather is not looking the best for fishing . I was planning to take the kids camping at the beach and to come watch me pull fish on the boat, but I'm sure they would rather see me drive new track configs instead

Do the fishing thing, life's too short & kids are too precious to waste time .....
Theres no hope. No light. Nothing.
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG