The online racing simulator
Hey. I thinking here and i wanna know if the new patch released and We All get amazing new track combos,is there a longest straight somewhere track if now ? What is longest straight now on some lfs tracks and what was ten when we have a new combos Can we try new high speed record??? Interesting..
Quote from Amynue :What would you choose?

Actually to be like the marshmallow video, Eric would have to be stopped from making more content - so either VWS and no more content or wait 3+ years for the VWS and more
Quote from Rynno666 :Hey. I thinking here and i wanna know if the new patch released and We All get amazing new track combos,is there a longest straight somewhere track if now ? What is longest straight now on some lfs tracks and what was ten when we have a new combos Can we try new high speed record??? Interesting..

Maybe at FE, with the new straight, but I think the one we have now at AS is longer
Yeah just watching some pictures few pages back and the FE yeah maybe if the green area changed to straight.. it would be awesome drive with this straight the road is so realistic
Quote from Whiskey :Maybe at FE, with the new straight, but I think the one we have now at AS is longer

Here are the approximate lengths:
Blackwood straight without the chicane - 1320 m
Fern Bay straight (open config) - 1260 m

Could be fun

And btw, this could be a nice roundabout for cruising
Attached images
lfs_00000081.jpg
i don't think thats going to be open.
but is it possible to create some not traks but just some road start with A and drive with B. Some 20-30km It would be awesome to !!! Like some realistic polish road
Quote from Danas :i don't think thats going to be open.

Yes it is. Those barriers aren't there for all configs.
Quote from Rynno666 :but is it possible to create some not traks but just some road start with A and drive with B. Some 20-30km It would be awesome to !!! Like some realistic polish road

This only sounds fun if you're 14 and so don't have a car.
"This only sounds fun if you're 14 and so don't have a car".?????
Wtf man what you just say??? Why you think this? i think its very good when we have these roads to.I know it will be never happening but just nice to think about.

Ps : I am 24 and very soon 25, and i have cars about 7 years
Quote from Crashgate3 :This only sounds fun if you're 14 and so don't have a car.

Think rally stages, point to point racing has its place too. maybe not in this thread though.
Crashgate3 you are 13? Maybe you should wait 1 year and then you be happy and you dont have your own car
Quote from Rynno666 :Crashgate3 you are 13? Maybe you should wait 1 year and then you be happy and you dont have your own car

You are so incredibly stupid it hurts. Crashgate is an adult with a little girl as well. Idiot.
Quote from Amynue :What would you choose?

but why are you supposed that s3 will be released in this year?
no chance :P
here is Scawen's more probably speech: "You can take Amynue's Scirocco now or wait 3 years when vob files will be secured and still wait" ; )
dawesdust_12 watch your language!!! You little FAT kid !!! Do not insults other people ! Idiot
Quote from Rynno666 :dawesdust_12 watch your language!!! You little FAT kid !!! Do not insults other people ! Idiot

so you tell people to not insult other people and then you insult them... calm down, man!
i am very calm belive me But its not normal when this nerd think he is so cool and he may say whatewer he want.I dont care what he say but when he say something to me and not good then fckkk of man. Watch your language
Quote from Rynno666 :dawesdust_12 watch your language!!! You little FAT kid !!! Do not insults other people ! Idiot

You just contradicted yourself so many times in that one post. Just give up.
This is a discussion about a patch, just stop making post of rage
Now lets get back on topic
i never give up
Quote from Rynno666 :i am very calm belive me But its not normal when this nerd think he is so cool and he may say whatewer he want.I dont care what he say but when he say something to me and not good then fckkk of man. Watch your language

Wait... What?
yeah lets go back on topic !
I am not mad. But dawesdust_12 you dont say me idiot do you understand? If you understand then its good ,if not then we have a problem.
Quote from Rynno666 :i never give up

I believe insanity is doing the same thing while expecting different results.

You keep being a child who is constantly on the offensive, while expecting people not to rage at you. This fact, combined with everything you post has about as much worth as a piece of refuse means that your posts are entirely useless. Not to mention you attempt to be internet tough guy, when in all reality, you can do nothing.

Idiot.
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG