The online racing simulator
Quote from BOSCHO :i bet 1 month after the patch got released the moaning for content or another patch will start again

I don't think it ever stopped anyway because there still are some spoilt kids still going on how they want their VW and Rockingham.
Quote from Senninha25 :I don't think it ever stopped anyway because there still are some spoilt kids still going on how they want their VW and Rockingham.

I Think the same, they never stop.

Keep cool Scawen most of them are Kids, so it was very Wise to open the Roads for the (moaning) Cruisers.
Quote from Senninha25 :I don't think it ever stopped anyway because there still are some spoilt kids still going on how they want their VW and Rockingham.

I would be laughing my ass off when the patch gets released and it somehow includes one of the wanted items.
Quote from rockclan :I would be laughing my ass off when the patch gets released and it somehow includes one of the wanted items.

Won't happen because the test patch won't be released this year but in early 2015
Quote from Timo1992 :Won't happen because the test patch won't be released this year but in early 2015

Bad troll is bad.

Personally, I can't wait for test patch. It's a big step in the right direction.
#831 - 65D
Quote from BOSCHO :i bet 1 month after the patch got released the moaning for content or another patch will start again

Yea, soon they will post another thread like: "New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3 or configurations)" ... and so on

new pach is a lie ¿coming soon? lol lol lol s3 comingo soon too
Quote from Retamosa :new pach is a lie ¿coming soon? lol lol lol s3 comingo soon too

Obvious troll is obvious.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Usually when one takes a friday off.. they take saturday and sunday off as well!

Scawen is unusual
Quote from E.Reiljans :Scawen is unusual

And casual.

1. Occurring by chance. See Synonyms at chance.
a. Occurring at irregular or infrequent intervals; occasional: casual employment at a factory; a casual correspondence with a former teacher.
b. Unpremeditated; offhand: a casual remark.
a. Being without ceremony or formality; relaxed: a casual evening with friends.
b. Suited for everyday wear or use; informal.
4. Not serious or thorough; superficial: a casual inspection.
a. Showing little interest or concern; nonchalant: a casual disregard for cold weather.
b. Lenient; permissive: a casual attitude toward drugs.
6. Not close or intimate; passing: a casual acquaintance with avant-garde music.
n.
1. One that serves or appears at irregular intervals, especially a temporary worker.
2. casuals Casualwear: sent my casuals to the cleaners.
3. A soldier temporarily attached to a unit while awaiting permanent assignment.
/thread

lol dont get mad tho xD you should get my point
Fe "10"
Is this bit going to be in it??
Attached images
FE10.png
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Is this bit going to be in it??

Yup, in the open configurations...really shows who actually reads this thread
also is this bit going to be drivable as well
(In Green)
Attached images
FE10.png
nice
Quote from Jonathon.provost :nice

Yup. I think those are worth about 3 or 4 new configurations in Fern Bay, can't wait to drive them.
I can wait. I just want my two marshmallows after that...
Option 2 definitely better. Since all hotlaps removed and will be excitement, especially at the scirocco.

This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG