The online racing simulator
Yh they started broadcasting practise in their final year. Was a but unreliable at first but got better as the technology improved. I think ITV has been great for motorsport in general. Very much under-rated as a motorsport broadcaster.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Nice one, funny how ITV can't manage to upload their coverage before someone else can record it, render it and upload it themselves.

Indeed, and on youtube's crappy uploader too..
Quote from reason0809 :thank you, btw.. how can you upload more than 15 minutes ? i thought its not possible.

I think it's because i have had a channel for a long time (since early 2008)

Race 3!
youtube changed their rules. you have a max upload size rather than max upload time. i think it's 2GB
Quote from BenjiMC :youtube changed their rules. you have a max upload size rather than max upload time. i think it's 2GB

Most people are still limited to 15 minutes. But I am allowed to upload videos longer than that, just not have them viewed, which is really confusing.
Rocket powered car? Yep
Tiny wings? Yep
Barely any control? Yep

Somebody tried to copy the F-105, and succeeded
When you see it from behind you really do see how close Busch was to the wall. It might've been 6 inches at best.
TC Mouras at La Plata's circuit in Buenos Aires, out lap in slicks while circuit was still wet (was rainy all night long), then video edit of pace lap (clutch problems and finally the car started) followed by rolling start and some overtakes which shows some serious balls from the driver with that slippery track.

Feel free to coment pls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK8mGjB1Gww
In this case all of the touring/GT cars must be street legal, but they ain't
What? You Logic makes no sense. There are quite a few street Legal Drag Cars around.
Quote from TypeRacing :In this case all of the touring/GT cars must be street legal, but they ain't

Noise restrictions, those green lights on the side of the sports cars now would be illegal in most countries, and I'm sure there are many many many things that neither of us can think of that will render a GT car illegal for the road.

But yea your logic doesn't quite add, the guy in this VW drives it home the same day. I don't think you quite understand that, also a 9second pass is faster than any touring car or GT. It's faster than the best production cars. As you see in the video, the car he's against, clearly isn't road legal.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG