The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's just the default setup of firefox.. no?

I have a friend who's Firefox looks like that. And IE also. Once I uninstalled all those toolbars and apps for him but when I visited him month later it looked like that again.
Quote from BigPeBe :I have a friend who's Firefox looks like that. And IE also. Once I uninstalled all those toolbars and apps for him but when I visited him month later it looked like that again.

Tell him to get a Mac so he can't install anything.
Funny considering I seem to run a lot on my Mac.
Nah he actually buys his computers and stuff from the flea market so I don't think he's going to invest that much. At least not if he's not gonna find a working mac from the flea market.
tell him to get iMac shuffle, its without display and runs random programs
Yet still much more useful than a Windows based PC.
will u guys ever stop that kiddie fight win vs mac?
its totally pointless...
To be fair, I just insulted the worst browser in the world, and they had to bring out a illogical (and I didn't even understand their point/meaning mac insult.
The problem is that you insult everything in every single thread that isn't apple.
Not really. I'd go as far to admit that IE9 won't be that bad, and that Windows Phone 7 isn't that bad. Better than that toilet log that is Android or Blackberry.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Not really.

You actually do. I wonder what would be the meaning of your life withouth the apple?
If there was no such thing as fanboys then life would be boring.

If he gets a raging hard-on from Apple, so be it. He wants you to crack each time he mentions Apple, and most of the time people just fall right into it.

Windows XP / IE / Android here Dustin, SCREW YOU!!!
I stil havnt seen no pics -.-
Quote from Dennis93 :I stil havnt seen no pics -.-

Can't we just post pictures of Apple products, then the thread would live up to it's name?

This is how you sell Macs.
I just came and then bought 3 of them.
You came one minute after I posted it? It must of been the combination of her holding the Mac, because surely you couldn't do it that quickly if only one of them were there. If so, you might want to get that checked out.
Sounds like we have a premature ejaculator here.
I'm pretty sure he hasn't even seen the girl yet.
And I thought sticky KEYS were bad, a stick touchscreen is clearly not the way to go Dustin.

....the f u c k
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG