The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :How do I update my server to give it more time, like half a year? I don't want to pay monthly

Yes, if you open a ticket on the billing system it can be changed for you.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :This board is currently offline.

The 500 Servers forums are currently Offline due to Malicious spam attacks.

We hope to re-open the 500servers forums A.S.A.P

ffffffffuuuuuuuuu

there was a massive influx of spam on the forums a couple of days ago. have cloeed it t give me a chance to increase registration bot checking and posting permissions.
If I login on CP and i go to 'game servers' it wont work error

Ive posted 2 tickets but same error msg appears , so im not sure Dean received my tickets and posted it here .

An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT

Regards DCke
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT. same error and I kinda needed to use an insim!
on my way home nown should be a quick fix when i get there. cheers for the reports.
Quote from Mustangman759 :An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT. same error and I kinda needed to use an insim!

I have the same thing with 'Schumie'.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
Hey Dean, Will the cpanel be accessable by late tonight (IE 4 hours from now or so?)
Quote from Mustangman759 :Hey Dean, Will the cpanel be accessable by late tonight (IE 4 hours from now or so?)

If you need mprs or other files, I could FTP in a bit ago, as long as you know the appropriate IP etc
I have the server IP and port I believe , on LFSW atleast
and I just found it ty
edit: keep getting error while downloading. The Connection with the server was reset.
problems again...
"An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT!"

Can u fix it, or no? (ASAP)

We need to restart the Airio tracker, cause it stopped.

problems again... no extra time adding?
(doesnt matter... after the payed period, we leave... we found a GSP, that know, what is GSP all about, not just doing after work, after break... and maybe exactly on the same price with free voip.)
Sorry to say again:

My server hosted in the USA is down and CP only gives me a:

"An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT."
seriously if I buy a year hosting will 9/10 of it's time be this bullshit? Can someone tell me if to rely on this or not. I'm kind of in hurry to change my host name but once again have to wait for something to work..
The last couple of times this happened it was becauase of an update, This time its nothing to do with an update.. I have contacted TCAdmin and am waiting on a fix.

Feel free to e-mail any important changes to me: admin@500servers.com and i will get them changed in the mean time.
Quote from franky500 :The last couple of times this happened it was becauase of an update, This time its nothing to do with an update.. I have contacted TCAdmin and am waiting on a fix.

Feel free to e-mail any important changes to me: admin@500servers.com and i will get them changed in the mean time.

Can u start our service or not? Cause we can not...

and are u kidding that on any restart we need to contact at u... and maybe you are on a holiday...

U do GSP or not? U recieve money for it, or no?

if it gives u any info, when i click on "my details" this happens:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Hi Dean any idea when TCADMIN will help u out ?

thx for trying to help us by sending changes by mail , but in my case changings are to big .

servers need total change , airio needs to get updated to FULL , lisence needs to be added ,airio needs to be config to several servers , srv and cfg files needs to be configurated , and so on ...

realy need to do things here

Rgeards DCke
Franky! I saw u online at ATC TS.

Can we hope, that u work on the problems?

now the whole CP unreachable.
Quote from DCke :Hi Dean any idea when TCADMIN will help u out ?

thx for trying to help us by sending changes by mail , but in my case changings are to big .

servers need total change , airio needs to get updated to FULL , lisence needs to be added ,airio needs to be config to several servers , srv and cfg files needs to be configurated , and so on ...

realy need to do things here

Rgeards DCke

seems I can connect to CP again and server still , Could not connect to the master monitor

and please dont forget to check my tickets about 'update airio to FULL

Hopfully things ok today ....

Regards DCke
everything seemed fine when I checked last night and was able to get my replays.
Quote from DCke :seems I can connect to CP again and server still , Could not connect to the master monitor

and please dont forget to check my tickets about 'update airio to FULL

Hopfully things ok today ....

Regards DCke

Hi Dean , when will u read my tickets , when will u give any answer , when will u update my airio to FULL , when will do anything ffs !!

Did u ever read my tickets since 2 days ago or posts here ? you are online at ATC teamspeak i saw , but give me or us an answer or any progress info ... sry but thats not the way how u handle ur clients at all .

im waiting still errors , no update airio ( Could not connect to the master monitor )

I want what i payd for , i want my airio Full update what i payd for days ago , i want to work on servers

reply me DCke !
New
Sorry this is not the correct thread, but how do I start a new one
I'v looked for ages and can't find how to

Thanks
Quote from DCke : Hi Dean , when will u read my tickets , when will u give any answer , when will u update my airio to FULL , when will do anything ffs !!

Did u ever read my tickets since 2 days ago or posts here ? you are online at ATC teamspeak i saw , but give me or us an answer or any progress info ... sry but thats not the way how u handle ur clients at all .

im waiting still errors , no update airio ( Could not connect to the master monitor )

when u gonna help me or us , same problems again like before , no support at all , maybe change to 5 or 50servers instead of 500servers , maybe u can handle this more , realy pissed off after waiting days and weeks in the past and i'm not alone !!!

U just leave everyone in the cold every time and i dont mind ATC Dadge hes posts , we payd for trustable servers and service ... i run a factory my own , i work with people with me , i accept what i can handle , not what i cant handle , if i should work like that i woudt get very far at all

This is a joke thats keeps coming back

I want what i payd for , i want my airio Full update what i payd for days ago , i want to work on servers

reply me DCke !

as far as i can tell, Franky is in a very similar position as yourself (and others). because he has to wait for support for the CP, he can't fix the issues that are currently happening as quickly as he would like to.
i can understand why he has not left an update this time as there has been no change in news since his last update. surely you can understand how frustrating it can be when you have to wait for a third party to do their job in order for you to do yours. this happens a lot in the factory environment. your factory must have had a problem like this before so i hope you can understand Frankys position at this time.
Franky has always ensured that all customers get the service they paid for. he has always extended service for those who have had "down time" during their contract period.
Quote from dadge :as far as i can tell, Franky is in a very similar position as yourself (and others). because he has to wait for support for the CP, he can't fix the issues that are currently happening as quickly as he would like to.
i can understand why he has not left an update this time as there has been no change in news since his last update. surely you can understand how frustrating it can be when you have to wait for a third party to do their job in order for you to do yours. this happens a lot in the factory environment. your factory must have had a problem like this before so i hope you can understand Frankys position at this time.
Franky has always ensured that all customers get the service they paid for. he has always extended service for those who have had "down time" during their contract period.

I understand everything and im not that bad , but why no answer, no reply mail , ticket in 2 days , why ??? tell me that pls , i guess u know everything every time , u guys are on teamspeak , we dont know anything at all ! and when a client mails me or phones me or post me a ticket , the least i would do is reply him , or am i wrong ? i'm talking as payed costumer , not as a teamfriend , sry

regards DCke
you have nothing to be sorry for. you're a paying customer.

i'm talking as somebody who has dealt with the public on a daily basis( i know, it's hard to believe). it's common practice for companies not to update their clients when there is nothing to update them about. the situation (as far as i know) with the CP has not changed. one thing Franky has done is kept his customers informed when ever he does get information. it's just not practical to wasted both his time and the clients time by writing up an update that has no update in it.
what you don't realise is that when Franky is on ATC teamspeak, he's actually doing 500server work. there is very little done in terms of gaming. infact gaming at ATC is at a low right now. Franky has tried to show me the "ropes" but he has very little time to show me and i'm finding it difficult to learn something i'm not really interested in. but if i did know how to use the systems franky uses, it would be of very little help at this stage because as i said above, he's waiting on support from a 3rd party. and until they fix the issues at their end, his hands are pretty much tied.
but, i'll send him a text to see if he can let you know in his own words what stage the CP issues is at.
that's the best i can do.
Quote from dadge :you have nothing to be sorry for. you're a paying customer.

i'm talking as somebody who has dealt with the public on a daily basis( i know, it's hard to believe). it's common practice for companies not to update their clients when there is nothing to update them about. the situation (as far as i know) with the CP has not changed. one thing Franky has done is kept his customers informed when ever he does get information. it's just not practical to wasted both his time and the clients time by writing up an update that has no update in it.
what you don't realise is that when Franky is on ATC teamspeak, he's actually doing 500server work. there is very little done in terms of gaming. infact gaming at ATC is at a low right now. Franky has tried to show me the "ropes" but he has very little time to show me and i'm finding it difficult to learn something i'm not really interested in. but if i did know how to use the systems franky uses, it would be of very little help at this stage because as i said above, he's waiting on support from a 3rd party. and until they fix the issues at their end, his hands are pretty much tied.
but, i'll send him a text to see if he can let you know in his own words what stage the CP issues is at.
that's the best i can do.

thx for the info Dadge ill wait

regards DCke
Just a question to Dadge.

If u can post it this, Franky why not?

And 1st of all. If he knows, that this problem is a 3rd party problem, put a line to the site, to here etc. and no questions, no "angry" peoples.
If the teamfriends, like u know it, the payed customers why not?
That is the biggest problem. Not the customers the 1st...
This is tipical to my ISP. They know, that will have a maintenance in 2 weeks. But in terms+cond. they wrote, they must message to clients in 2 months before maintenance, but now only 2 weeks till maintenance. They dont message to clients, cause it will breaks the terms+cond-s 2 months.

Maintenance comes, thousands of customers picks up the phones, to call ISP telephone center. And then they say the "non official":
There were an error, and S.O.S. needed a maintenance.

If they sends mails 2 weeks earlier, they can prevent angry customers, angry call center guys/girls, many time/money etc.

I hope u can understand.
i understand. the reason i'm able to post and Franky isn't (i guess) is because i'm currently unemployed. franky currently travels for 4 hours per day and then he has to put in a full shift at his workplace.
i think the issues with the CP could not have been predicted so sending a mail out 2 weeks earlier to explain the issue could not of happened. it was an unforeseen issue (as far as i am aware) and the 3rd party are taking their sweet time to fix the issue.
ISP planned maintenance is a bit different than a CP database (i think) crash.
as soon as i know more, i'll let you guys know.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG