The online racing simulator
81.19.209.205 servers not listed in TCAdmin.

Cannot connect to FTP either.

Servers on that box seem to be operating normally.

It's quite unfortunate to have that at this time, consdidering an event server is on that IP - here's hoping I don't have to do any major effort to it :|
same here.
It has been more than a week now. Looks like I don't get my tweak server running ever, only have one month of hosting
Well, glad I didn't buy a year, now I know I won't.

w
t
f
Hi all, Sorry for being out of touch for the last week, I should have planned things better to have somebody available, But i had to get my batteries recharged. I have been on a stress free holiday (basically. No computers, No phones, No techno stuff),

So i am going to get onto all out standing issues this evening and get back to you all soon.

@Tomba, I will add the available time to your server so you do not lose a weeks worth of hosting.
I cancel my harsh words Good to hear from you.
your words ring true, I should have made an announcement or at least had somebody on stand by.

Anyhow, Im back and i feel refreshed. so expect things to be done tonight
Franky, you don't have to set up my hosting anymore, I don't need it now, I changed my mind and it seems I'll continue using my old one. Thanks anyway.
Well an announcement would have saved me a lot of work searching frantically for another host in time for our next season, but I am genuinely glad you are OK and it wasn't (as I was fearing) something worse.

Our ticket has closed itself again so I will re-open it for visibility.

Thanks
Tim
thanks Dean, servers will be stable by sunday?
when abouts will you handle with tickets?
Should not be an issue for the weekend Mustang.

Tomba, Tickets are being cleared this evening To get us back to normal.
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ
Ok sounds good, thanks
sorry for being impatient but almost two weeks of waiting..
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
because there is more work than time?
somehow doubt that's the case. not getting a very reliable first sight in to this private hosting thingy
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :somehow doubt that's the case. not getting a very reliable first sight in to this private hosting thingy

but you are getting a very good insight on what happens when you try to run a business on your own.
i should have reworded my post a bit. i should have said that the amount of work is more than one person can do in the time frame franky had given.
I bet if he could hire someone else he would. It would be nice to have some staff to help him out. I am sure people would even work cheap for someone on the lfs community
This is a first time in many years that there are some "bigger" / longer issues. Up until so far 500 Servers and Dean have always provided us rock solid servers and great support.
alright working now, thx!
Hmm... all servers and our website went offline at around 14:15 GMT... now they are back up again...

except for my server on the 222.103 box. This one is offline and CP shows a unknown status...
have not seen any webserver downtime today. one of the routers that connect to the CP server and your 222.103 server was rebooted but it should be back up now.

Let me know
How do I update my server to give it more time, like half a year? I don't want to pay monthly
should be adjustable from the billing area ?
This board is currently offline.

The 500 Servers forums are currently Offline due to Malicious spam attacks.

We hope to re-open the 500servers forums A.S.A.P

ffffffffuuuuuuuuu
Quote from franky500 :have not seen any webserver downtime today. one of the routers that connect to the CP server and your 222.103 server was rebooted but it should be back up now.

Let me know

Thanks, Dean!

Server appeared normal and running in CP now, but it still was offline. However a restart in CP finally did the trick.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG