The online racing simulator
hi guys, i wanna get this game, but do not know if i should get it for my ps3 and enjoy it in hd, or get it for my pc? the pc's specs is located in my signature down below

Edit: what i meant is what is the best to run it graphics wise
In a stream I was watching earlier everyone in the chat agreed a nude carwash would be the first mod made
Quote from DieKolkrabe :In a stream I was watching earlier everyone in the chat agreed a nude carwash would be the first mod made

Like in TDU1. Me likes.
You WOULD like it
Just showed up in the post. Simplygames ftw.
Win

Now do I get a PS3 copy to go along with my PC copy?
I came across a number of people selling "Promo Copies" on eBay today. It even says "Not For Resale" on the cover. Isn't it illegal for people to be selling Promo Copies?
It is
and who really gives a shit, except Atari?
i will ask again, would it be best to buy for my ps3 or my pc, the specs are down below because i have a jvc surround system for pc, but not for tv
hp a6713sc.. Amd phenom x3 @ 2,3ghz. 7.1 soundcard. 4 gb ram. nvidia gt120 @1gb. 500 gb hdd

PC
it would run good graphics? as good as ps3? sorry for asking much
Depends on which you use more? Personally I'd have it on the PC, not keen on games such as this on the console.
Well it is very good. On hardcore with G27 is pretty realistic. If you can use your wheel on the PS3 as well then it is worth getting simply because more people will use it than the PC version.
I don't get it either. Still not sure if I'm gonna buy this one or Crysis 2, I want to play online both of those and I only have money for one of them.
Damn scumbags on Atari forums.

Received 2 infractions there because I said "The handling is even worse then in the beta".
Wha?

Link!
It gets better: They removed the whole topic!

The first one is deserved I guess, although I written the **** myself...
Attached images
infrac1.jpg
infrac2.jpg
Beta? That was a review copy. For a review site...

Mention the issues in your review?

I honestly wonder if Atari will go after people who post about 'omg this game sucks' on their forums. I know they're removing topics
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Beta? That was a review copy. For a review site...

Mention the issues in your review?

I honestly wonder if Atari will go after people who post about 'omg this game sucks' on their forums. I know they're removing topics

I will definitely address this point in my review, and with all the stuff I said in the post I made. This kind of 'censoring', that's what it is IMO, is just ridiculous. Especially towards the press.
If the NDA is still in effect, then they have every right to give out infractions or whatever.

The game is not out yet, therefore you're breaking the NDA by talking about the beta, and revealing info from it.
Quote from DevilDare :If the NDA is still in effect, then they have every right to give out infractions or whatever.

The game is not out yet, therefore you're breaking the NDA by talking about the beta, and revealing info from it.

Their fault for giving me a press version? The cover doesn't say what I can talk about or not.

But really, I only said it's worse then the beta, it's not like I told everything about the whole beta test, and what was good and not. I just say I think it's worse...
Just made a club for LFSers on the PS3 version. Look out for "Club Scirocco" Feel free to join.
Quote from Luke.S :Just made a club for LFSers on the PS3 version. Look out for "Club Scirocco" Feel free to join.

Good idea for a club. I assume it's the same as in TDU1? (can't play atm)

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG