The online racing simulator
Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
Hi Scawen,

I am here for years and I know quite well they are not paied for that at all. Its just everyone want you to be focused on one very important thing. We dont have to tell... :-))

However...its nice to see you around from time to time.
its say,s C:/Users/name/lfs2005/LFS_S1H7.exe is not supported archive please help
You get the message when u did not download whole selfextracting archive.. It happend to me as well. Just try to download it again.
i gotta not only learn how to drive lfs's superior physics again, but now learn a new slightly different set of physics from what i was already kinda used to...wish me luck
do not scratch the car....I repeat....do not scratch the car!
Quote from Joku123 :People are waiting for s3 and you release s1.

it shows that he hasn't forgot or gave up on lfs,the guy deserves a break from the moaning
Quote from DEVIL 007 :do not scratch the car....I repeat....do not scratch the car!

more pressure? thanks
Now thàt is a GTi.
Back on the keyboard again, priceless.
Nice! It is nice to play what was in the beginning of LFS. I want the version with LX8. Thank you.
the MRT has a horn, OMG THIS IS EPIC !!!
Was enjoying some epic glitches and secret tracks today and yesterday . Floating cars and uber flying wind thingy.
pretty enjoyable to play and to see how much its been improved since then
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Victor : related to basher. This thread will stay clean for once.
-
(Takumi_lfs) DELETED by Victor : related to basher. This thread will stay clean for once.
-
(rockclan) DELETED by Victor : related to basher. This thread will stay clean for once.
-
(Takumi_lfs) DELETED by Victor : related to basher. This thread will stay clean for once.
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Victor : related to basher. This thread will stay clean for once.
-
(rockclan) DELETED by Victor : related to basher. This thread will stay clean for once.
-
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
But well, this is the positive side of "A blast from the past"...

This serves to make people see what the changes since then (from 2005.) so far been done with the tires and a full physics.

In translation - we will be rewarded for waiting. Hopefully...
Don't kill this thread, guys . Please.
. Thanks Scavier xD.
Quote from nesrulz :But well, this is the positive side of "A blast from the past"...

This serves to make people see what the changes since then (from 2005.) so far been done with the tires and a full physics.

In translation - we will be rewarded for waiting. Hopefully...

Yes we see the evolution from 2005 to 2008 and it reminds us there has been no evolution beetween 2008 and 2011 :spam4:
Is there anyway I can get my clutch pedal to work? In the options, LFS recognizes my G25 and I can see a clutch axi's, but I can't seem to enable/configure it.

Is it even possible?

Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG