The online racing simulator
Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)

Event archive thread

1st RTFR - 218th RTFR
(2011-2019)
#2 - sjava
Pretty fun,if you want to race. Attendece has been good,races have been good and so have combos

p.s you could have added information about the ''standings''
#3 - Litro
Well done !

Results:
Qualifying:

Race:

stats / pic

Results:
Qualifying:

Race:

stats / pic

OK, first and last time I took part of this crap.

First the organizer uses me as a moving brake wall for six laps (****ing up my tires) while he is 2 seconds faster and in the last lap I loose connection to the server.

Great waste of time, thanks!
lol, I never could compete in an XRT, so I really don't know how the event went today. I did loose connection in the middle of the race too.
Hmm allright, maybe I overreacted a bit because I had to delay my dinner for this as well but eehhh... It was a bit disappointing.

(I hate failing server connections).
Quote from cargame.nl :OK, first and last time I took part of this crap.

First the organizer uses me as a moving brake wall for six laps (****ing up my tires) while he is 2 seconds faster and in the last lap I loose connection to the server.

Great waste of time, thanks!

Well,I'm sorry for those 2 bumps - misbraked myself,after them I gave you some gap so I didn't overtook you with such a "dirty" move. I wanted to overtake cleanely,when I got such chances,I blew them. That's sad when you call this event a waste of time,but it's your call,your choise.

Here are the results of 3rd RTFRi:
Qulification:

Race:

Statistics / Group photo
nice Litro keep going
Was very nice race. To overtake andro was impossible. The only opponent was Kars, who went a bit behind of me in first laps, but during a race, he went closer and closer, but failed in last lap T1. So I could finish in stable 2nd place.
Pretty good race!
Tnx for the race Rony I like AS3, it's a simple trakc and overtaking is really easy here (didn't happen much in this race):expressio Andro was in his element doing +0,3 sec in qual and ~+0,8 in race from WR Litro was also fast my concentration was bit off at the first few laps, I could not keep up with the leaders, but later I found my pace and started gaining Litro until the last lap where i made mistake and lost my last possible chance.

I wish I could make it to more of these, (perferably ones that were more in my preferance) but I'm at school at this time usually. I only made it to the race Tuesday because of a snow day. XRT is probably my least fav. car on LFS lol.
-
(PromiLe) DELETED by PromiLe

Results of 4th RTFRi:
Qulification:

Race:

Statistics / Group photo
Tricky combo this time keeping the XFR on 4 wheels wasn't easy Is good to see that RTFRi becoming more popular

#19 - Foqs
pass?
There is no pass before the quali or during the quali,its usually put on 5mins before the race. So you missed out dude

Results of 6th RTFRi:
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Group photo / Event rating and other statistics

Event rating leader Kars wins his 3rd RTFRi event,so now he won half of these fun races. Unfurtunately interest about this day's race was very small and only foreign driver,who was interested to start,came late and didn't post qualifying time,so for 2nd time in row this international event was finished by only latvian racers. Let's hope after two weeks someone will throw a challenge in next event in which we will drive with a non-slick tyre car!

The 7th edition of this fun race will be held in sunny Fern Bay's most popular configuration Gold with LFS's most powerful front wheel drive car FXO!
If I still have same network issues troubling me for last few days,event main admin will be my teammate Carbon.
Results of 7th RTFRi:
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Group photo / Event rating and other statistics

STO's zz is 5th driver,who managed to win this event,but Litro is now 2nd driver who scored 2 pole positions. Despite Kars' absence today,he's still events rating leader without any doubt. After 2 weeks we will have some faster action racing with some of slick tyre cars!

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG