The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Well this certainly has been a good read this morning.
I've been married almost a year, dated her for 4 years prior, so she knew what she was getting into. She hates computers with a passion, but finds it pretty fascinating that I can get online and play games with people from all over the world. She complains sometimes about me being online too much. But, I figure she will get over it I mean, the only games I play are LFS and Enemy Territory, how much time can that take?

Seriously, I wouldn't trade her for the world, I'm very lucky.
Quote from nutty boy :Well this certainly has been a good read this morning.

Yeah funniest thread of the year aaaahHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Well, this thread reminded me of an email I got a while ago...

Quote :Girlfriend V1.0

Last year a friend of mine upgraded GirlFriend 1.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that it's a memory hog leaving very little system resources for other applications. He is only now noticing that Wife 1.0 also is spawning Child-Processes which are further consuming valuable resources.

No mention of this in the brochure or the documentation, though other users have informed him that this is to be expected due to the nature of the application.

Not only that, Wife 1.0 installs itself such that it is always launched at system initialization where it can monitor all other system activity.

He's finding that some applications such as PokerNight 10.3, BeerBash 2.5, and PubNight 7.0 are no longer able to run in the system at all, crashing the system when selected (even though they always worked fine before).

At installation, Wife 1.0 provides no option as to the uninstallation of undesired Plug-Ins such as MotherInLaw 55.8 and BrotherInLaw Beta release.

Also, system performance seems to diminish with each passing day.

Some features he'd like to see in the upcoming Wife 2.0.

# A "Don't remind me again" button

# Minimize button

# An install shield feature that allows Wife 2.0 be installed with the option to uninstall at anytime without the loss of cache and other system resources.

# An option to run the network driver in promiscuous mode which would allow the systems hardware probe feature to be much more useful.

I myself decided to avoid all of the headaches associated with Wife 1.0 by sticking with Girlfriend 2.0. Even here, however, I found many problems.

Apparently you cannot install Girlfriend 2.0 on top of Girlfriend 1.0. You must uninstall Girlfriend 1.0 first. Other users say this is a long standing bug which I should have been aware of. Apparently the versions of Girlfriend have conflicts over shared use of the I/O port. You think they would have fixed such a stupid bug by now.

To make matters worse, the uninstall program for Girlfriend 1.0 doesn't work very well, leaving undesirable traces of the application in the system.

Another thing that stinks -- all versions of Girlfriend continually pop up little annoying messages about the advantages of upgrading to Wife 1.0.

BUG WARNING

Wife 1.0 has an undocumented bug. If you try to install Mistress 1.1 before uninstalling Wife 1.0, Wife 1.0 will delete MSMoney files before doing the uninstall itself. Then Mistress 1.1 will refuse to install, claiming insufficient resources.

BUG WORK-AROUNDS

To avoid the above bug, try installing Mistress 1.1 on a different system and never run any file transfer applications such as Laplink 6.0.

Also, beware of similar shareware applications that have been known to carry viruses that may affect Wife 1.0. Another solution would be to run Mistress 1.1 via a UseNet provider under an anonymous name. Here again, beware of the viruses which can accidentally be downloaded from the UseNet.

I woke up this morning to look on internet for job, first thing i looked at was this thread
This is going to be a 'Hit' thread, perhaps LFS Forums is going to start an online dating agency

And as for the sheep shagging, i live in countryside of Kent, England. And you hear it here :ices_rofl
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
LMAO, this thread is funny. Getting to the topic at hand, I dont have one. Have not had one for about 7'ish years (or actually one that was worth calling a "girlfriend"), and it does not make me lose sleep at night.
Quote from tristancliffe :I think T7R is bad for women (don't ask).

You aint bloody wrong mate, think we sould re-name the team to something more appropriate.....or call LFS something like the "widow-maker"illepall

I split from mine after 14 years about 2 months ago, luckly I have found a lovely woman who puts up with me, as such my LFS use has gone through the floor, just don't get the time now

Dan,
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :Really? I am IN! Where do I sign? Fordie, draft the relevant documents, you've got a new driver!

That's a filthy attempt at trying to get signed up.

FACT!
Quote from faster111 :No i have not got one yet but want one and its all i can think of all day i just want one.

Only one? Why not treat yourself.
Quote from lefty :Dunno, but i do masturbate a lot if that counts.

Aah yes, Madame Palm and her five lovely daughters. I know them well
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Seriously, don't look too hard. Before you know it you wake up one morning and they've moved all their stuff in. Then they make you start doing weird girl stuff like laundry and cleaning the house sometimes.

Too right - I just got my flat back after 2 and a half years! And its all thanks to LFS
-
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That's why I quoted it numbnuts.

oh, your "indeed" seemed like you meant it in a sarcastic way

@wheel4hummer; its good to have a just a relationship as a friend, but if its someone you really love after a while.. which you probably will since it is a friend relationship.. it rarely works out; usually because the friendship starts at an early age and after about 5 years or so, it starts to dissipate and you dont talk that much, shes always going out with other guys... your just kinda sitting there alone.. it sucks lol (this is how it is for me) but i will say, the more friends you have that are girls, the easier it will be for you later on; i will explain, if you are like me (even though i have 2 sisters i still have this problem but.. im dealing better each year) you are probably slightly scared of girls (you'd have to ask tinyk but i wouldn't be surprised if girls are too for a while) and the more friends you have that are girls, the easier it is just to be around them in general (which is a good thing.. i dont think you would want to marry someone you never talk to and always hide from); and heres the plus, the more friends that are girls that you have.. the more you will meet, its a great way to meet new girls

...just.. dont try to hook up with more than one of them.. do that and your REALLY screwed because girls talk... girls talk alot
It's generally good to hang around with lots of girls, they are so much more pleasing on the eyes.
Get half a dozen to make up for lost time hehe
Quote from al heeley :It's generally good to hang around with lots of girls, they are so much more pleasing on the eyes.

ahhhh hahah al's a p i m p

oh, and whatever you do.. dont take the sex route... it never works; if anything it just spreads and then you become the loser of the land

its more of an honor type deal.. you cant just go around kissing girls then laying them that night, it just doesnt work that way; if it does though.. your probably gonna lead a really empty life inside yourself, and thats never good, then you'll get depressed and all sorts of bad stuff

in all sense, the nicer and friendlier you are, the better off you are, and always talk.. (well.. not always, you always have to give room at times) atleast, always talk about your feelings to, if you dont do that, it seems like your hiding something and you dont want to hide stuff like that
Hey XCnuse. I'm a great friend with some girl (She's my ex actually) and I still like her and you just helped me out alot. So really, I am damned.
Quote from XCNuse :oh, your "indeed" seemed like you meant it in a sarcastic way

Text is hard to get to come out sounding right :/

Also, everything you said to wheel4hummer is so true. I've been there a lot, however, I do have many female friends which I love (note: I am using the cheapened version of the word), but would never want as anything other the a friend.
Girls you say, eh?

My ex told me once that I have a feminine face. Another girl said I have "woman's shins with hair on them". Sooo... any of you boys wanna go on a date or something?
Quote from spankmeyer :Girls you say, eh?

My ex told me once that I have a feminine face. Another girl said I have "woman's shins with hair on them". Sooo... any of you boys wanna go on a date or something?

aaeeww - that's made my skin crawl. Hairy womens shins!
Quote from Gentlefoot :aaeeww - that's made my skin crawl. Hairy womens shins!

I can't help what I am. :cry:
@nutty, you really just have to keep your distance at times really, it may be hard, but .. its better than loosing it all, also just give it some time really, after a few years you'll look back and be like.. ahh we were soo young.. we made mistakes and all that mess

@psycho.. ya, i just saw the little smily fitting in after your post so i wasnt sure lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Oh my, the best thread i've read in my life, lolololololololollloloolololol.

You know, I do kindov spend to much time on LFS sometimes but still get my fare share of women, I don't think it's enough but now after reading some posts I feel like a pimp!

Thanks for the thread, whata laugh.

Quote from spankmeyer :I can't help what I am. :cry:

It was the offer of the date that freaked me the most. Oh and I meant women with hairy shins not your hairy womens shins if ya get me lol
I think Threejump has certain girly qualities. Maybe he's taking HRT pills

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG