[BTR]T.Mota
Quote from kristipops1 :help!!!!
i got drift tieam is called dks
wee loking for a some one who can make for my tiem a skin pliease

on both sides dks and drift tieam

Wrong thread
-
(robind2) DELETED by robind2 : a
Maybe put back that skin on REAL XRT,where it belongs and stop playing with those crapy mods?
-
(robind2) DELETED by robind2 : something wrong with my skin
Ordinary,but not bad
Nice Screens, nice Skin.
just i love it amazing work
My first skin xrt

what do u guys think? what should i change
Attached images
Side.jpg
side2.png
Quote from robind2 :My first skin xrt

Looks good for a first skin! Can't see the skin cleary due to the special effects but try to loose the white background in Falken and momo logos. Which program are you using - Photoshop/GIMP? It's quite easy to do...

Or you can search for logos in ".png" format - [some of] which have a transparent background so that you don't have to spend time trying to remove it.
im using photoshop :P
next impression by me
Attached images
rigt_side.jpg
carz.jpg
Quote from TURKISHPOWER :good for you ! It's really nice , thanx for your share.

I WANT THIS!!! How do I get it and and add it to my car in the game? ( I dont know cause im a noob and a demo racer) Please!!!
Quote from Moe_Tangna :I WANT THIS!!! How do I get it and and add it to my car in the game? ( I dont know cause im a noob and a demo racer) Please!!!

Save the skin file and just put it into your skin folder (LFS/Data/skins).
Quote from Mihovil05 :Save the skin file and just put it into your skin folder (LFS/Data/skins).

Sorry, But how do i get the skin? isnt it supposed to be a template?
Im completely useless at this...
can anyone help me with this too?:
I downloaded something i want to use for the game but i dont know how to add it:
http://lfsmods.com/2009/11/xrg ... x-drift-machine/#comments
I also downloaded an engine tweak that i want to use:
http://lfsmods.com/2010/10/lfs ... 20det-xrg-tweak/#comments
and i lastly downloaded a CMX veiwer.

Please i really want to use this!!!
Well,the first link isn't skin,but it's a mod,that's illegal and using in server will result in a ban!
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,the first link isn't skin,but it's a mod,that's illegal and using in server will result in a ban!

Its Mainly for single player/personal use, but i didnt know that, thanks!
Oh yea, the skin i want is the one i quoted. TY.
Darn, Went through all the trouble of bothering you nice guys when the template was attched to the original post... VERY VERY SORRY!!!
XD EPIC FAIL.
Lesson: Look hard and you will find it somehow.
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,the first link isn't skin,but it's a mod,that's illegal and using in server will result in a ban!

Is the second thing also illegal?
(this is just for knowledge. I dont need the other things anymore. thanks for helping me!)

(13 year old ignorance is a pain with me.)
Hello, you're doing a beautiful skin make me drift skin for xrt plz
Quote from Sturmy :Hello, you're doing a beautiful skin make me drift skin for xrt plz

Sorry but, who are you talking to? me or the one that made it?
Quote from Sturmy :Hello, you're doing a beautiful skin make me drift skin for xrt plz

Its theoretically possible for it to work on the XRT. give it a try if it dont work talk to the guy that made it
Quote from Moe_Tangna :Sorry but, who are you talking to? me or the one that made it?

I say to anyone who can draw a skin
Draw me a skin please

XR Skins (All)
(7328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG