The online racing simulator
Quote from Fuse5 :[img]http://asset.soup.io/asset/1394/9622_28f2.jpeg[/img*]

Bawhahahahahaha

BTW, the stormtrooper that is being zoomed is "shorten" that the others

Doesn't supouse all clones are same height?
Nothing has changed on the picture lol, it's a play on those other pictures when people find a screwed up face and shop it all the peoples faces in that picture, this is a 'picture pun' on that.
Quote from BlueFlame :Nothing has changed on the picture lol, it's a play on those other pictures when people find a screwed up face and shop it all the peoples faces in that picture, this is a 'picture pun' on that.

No shit, Sherlock.
Quote from Kalev EST :No shit, Sherlock.

I was only explaining for the people who didn't understand. You don't have to look like an all'knowing dick about it. Respect that others have to take a few more minutes to figure it out.
also, this

241543903 <- copy-paste
head in fridge
It was kinda funny coz one guy didnt put his head in the fridge but he was actually sitting in the fridge
-
(Krane) DELETED by Krane : 10000thpost delete mayhem
Sex by surprise
Reminds me of a friend who said "it's not rape if you shout 'surprise!' first"
according to the source material Kane linked to "he had sex with Miss W while she was asleep"

I wonder are all Sweedish women such heavy sleepers?

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :according to the source material Kane linked to "he had sex with Miss W while she was asleep"

I wonder are all Sweedish women such heavy sleepers?

SD.

How did Miss W find out about that then?
Surprised normally means you were warmed to realise something, you can't be 'sexed by surprise' unless you wanted it. If "do not want" then "rape!!!!111"
Quote from Krane :Not rape. Which amounts to having sex with out a condom or a broken condom source or "The court heard Assange is accused of using his body weight to hold her down in a sexual manner." source.

Not exactly "RAPE!!!11"

As I said like 1138 times on the UK Kart meeting, it's time for

SURPRISE BUTTSEX!!! :scared:
Mrs w is a far left liberal blogger who betrayed assange for 15 minutes of fame. According to what ive heard they had consentual sex several times before the "surprise sex"
not only that, but after too. AND a couple days after the "rape" she threw a party in his honor.
Exactly its such bs. Of course I despise what he and his cohorts have done but at least they could have charged him with espionage, instead of these surprise sex allegations which will disappear within a few months, leaving him scott free.
Quote from The Very End :As I said like 1138 times on the UK Kart meeting, it's time for

SURPRISE BUTTSEX!!! :scared:

Attached images
75517-m.jpg
surprise-buttsex.jpg
surprise-sniff-in-dogs-playing-cute-puppy-pictures-loldogs.jpg
Hahaha
Well, I did survive sleeping on the room with Franky and BoB on the kart meeting without getting surprise buttsex'ed into oblivion..so I guess I am lucky?

Well, but now...it's PARTYIME!!
Beer o' hoi and slutty girls everywhere in this little piece of shit town I live in, this evening will be awesome (ye right silly, the only action you will get is the wank before you fall aswell in your own puke on the sofa..erhmm!!)

Cya in 2011 if I have not drinked myself to death yet

a pretty lol reaction gif, made by a guy from a tuner forum, apparently that girls favourite just got voted out of whatever show he was on
Attached images
shock.gif
You never forget your first goatse
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
Quote from hazaky :Dear America

That's so true.

Btw:
Quote :According to the 2010 Global Human Development Report (GHDR), released yesterday in New York, Norway ranks first out of 169 countries with a score of 0.938. This is a slight decline in comparison to 2009, when Norway scored 0.971.

Life expectancy in Norway is 81 years and the average Gross Domestic Product per capita is USD 58,810, the report shows. The average person also attends school for 12.6 years.
The study methodology was also modified this year. Besides the classic indicators of life expectancy, GDP per capita, literacy rate and level of education, this year's survey takes account of new evaluation criteria relating indirectly to development, and inequality (disproportionate distribution of income, medical services and access to education), the index of gender equality and poverty.

TL;DR Norway is better than USA

-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG