The online racing simulator
haha who knows, Maybe bits of him did

loool,as soon as he got scared what was he doing with the lamp?
I like the way he wonders if he should throw the printer at them as well

dunno if anyone outside germany knows the guy on the right ..

Sorry if already posted...

Attached images
165552_157852917594997_100265060020450_285691_7524163_n.jpg
Quote from ACCAkut :
dunno if anyone outside germany knows the guy on the right ..

Nope,but I know who is the one on the left
Not exactly a funny per se (and probably a repost), but try this;
search google images for "241543903"

lmgtfy/tinyurl link for the lazies - click on "images for 241543903"

:3

First one is really nice idea how to exercise some hyperactive kid.
Dont lie to me, big boy ...
Quote from sjava :Nope,but I know who is the one on the left

Quote from sjava :I've seen that face somewhere..hmm..

Do you find some kind of perverted pleasure in quoting images when you know its annoy everyone who use display image feature.

I am just wondering are you trying to troll or just too stupid or retarded to edit your post and delete the image tag or replace it with brief description of a picture.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Do you find some kind of perverted pleasure in quoting images when you know its annoy everyone who use display image feature.

I am just wondering are you trying to troll or just too stupid or retarded to edit your post and delete the image tag or replace it with brief description of a picture.

Yeah...+1

Wait a minute.. that's not funny, that's just sad
Attached images
nobel-prize.jpg
He got a nobel peace prize, for being Black. That's we he got it for. If he wasn't a black president, he wouldn't have gotten it. Now THAT's the sad part. Even HE knows it's a gimmick award...
While the other man rapes someone, now that's real honorfull.
I am sure America is full of shit, aswell as the rest of the world INCLUDING the Wikileak's head master.
-
(sjava) DELETED by sjava
Quote :Do you find some kind of perverted pleasure in quoting images when you know its annoy everyone who use display image feature.

I didnt really understand what u were sayin,my english is not good

anyways..
Attached images
funny-sign-vancouver-island_13.jpg
Quote from sjava :I didnt really understand what u were sayin,my english is not good

anyways..

When quoting remove the image so it does not get displayed twice.
Quote from The Very End :While the other man rapes someone, now that's real honorfull.
I am sure America is full of shit, aswell as the rest of the world INCLUDING the Wikileak's head master.

Which might be a set up...
Might be, but tbh. the whole person is a little dodgy. I am not going to say who's right or not, but some of the documents really did only cause harm. Now I don't mean everything should be kept secret, but things that are for the better good should be keept secret. Humans are stupid, and mass media+stupid people (avarage joe who don't understand shit) = awesome apeshit.

Joke aside, we suck.
If our leader was secretly planning to kill everyone I'd rather know so I can kill them first...
Took me a while, but I lol'd
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG