The online racing simulator
Quote from mackosajt :#1090
But if u see something, that i am not, pls report it. I wont be angry... cause can not use our server like what we want. I dont like waiting... days, weeks. Can we get some compensation about that? MAybe no...

Explain it... U spent some money to some services, but u can not use it on that way, what u want, just waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.
If the electrician provider (dont know the exact word to explain the electric wire provider - 110/230 Volt ) give u a hang on over 24 hour, or any (in terms+condition), he will maybe give some refund to u, or something like that.
I dont want it, just use the service over CP, and online, not with waiting time. Copy?

Just relax ,

Again i agree u cant use the CP at the moment but there's an temporary solution for this http://www.500servers.com/forum/inde...ol-panel-down/
Dean is working hard on that , and he's doing all he can to help everyone who sends a e-mail to admin@500servers.com as quick as possible , also know that if hes helping customers that send e-mails for updating etc... he cant work on the CP at same time , still Dean is doing the best he can to get things OK as soon as possible , don't think he doesnt care about this ....maybe inform us about any progress or some kind of compensation would heal a lot of these frustrated posts imo .

Regards DCke
since franky started 500servers, he has always put his customers at #1. any down time has always been compensated. so, imo if you purchased 365 days (1 year) then he will make sure that's what you get. franky is a fair guy and you will see this once the issues have been sorted out. there is no point him offering compensation at this stage simply because the issues are still ongoing.
just remember that once the issues have been fixed, your servers will be back to their stable reliable states and all will be forgotten.
Quote from dadge :since franky started 500servers, he has always put his customers at #1. any down time has always been compensated. so, imo if you purchased 365 days (1 year) then he will make sure that's what you get. franky is a fair guy and you will see this once the issues have been sorted out. there is no point him offering compensation at this stage simply because the issues are still ongoing.
just remember that once the issues have been fixed, your servers will be back to their stable reliable states and all will be forgotten.

Yep, we will definately be compensated for any "missed" days.

- sent a server update request
only thing I need to know is will the cpanel be backup this week? need to change some server settings and if it wont Ill email them to you.
Just a quick update from me for now, Will respond to any individual posts for me later,

The CP is coming along now and will be up later, A further announcement will be made,

In the meantime any e-mails that get to me for changes between now and the next 5 hours will have changes applied within 10 minutes of the e-mail getting to me.
Doesn't seem like mine was updated, sent email over 4 hours ago
I just double checked and your server is online but the name is too long (due to color coding). Its currently named: [LLM]Last Lap Motorspor (the ts is cut off)

EDIT: would you like me to remove the color coding from the brackets perhaps? then it will fit.

EDIT2: Or i can remove the spaces in the name (then it will fit).

For the record i replied to your e-mail at 14:37 GMT

Regards,
Dean
Dear Franky,

Ive got an big problem with my 500servers account

I still cant login for 2weeks
and cant let send Password back to e-mail (Forgot Password button)

It says Invalid Username.

for more questions write me an pm!

PS: PM Sent to you!
PM replied to.
Quote from DCke :Just relax ,

Again i agree u cant use the CP at the moment but there's an temporary solution for this http://www.500servers.com/forum/inde...ol-panel-down/
Dean is working hard on that , and he's doing all he can to help everyone who sends a e-mail to admin@500servers.com as quick as possible , also know that if hes helping customers that send e-mails for updating etc... he cant work on the CP at same time , still Dean is doing the best he can to get things OK as soon as possible , don't think he doesnt care about this ....maybe inform us about any progress or some kind of compensation would heal a lot of these frustrated posts imo .

Regards DCke

I have a life too, and do the best, what i can, but some post earlier I wroted the main problem with our server.
Latest files needed. Z28+Airio latest downloadable, or what we can choose in the CPs list (2.4.1)

No changes till now. Dean can read this, and the earlier post too.
your server is on Z28, it is being reported as being on version Z because of the database issue. Same with airio, The absaloute latest version i can add the Free version once things are back but im still waiting for the full version to be sent to me.
And how about the CP? Will be useable in this year, or just in next?
Why i dont use mailing, cause our team mates have life too, and when we want to change something, maybe u not online, and after x hours, the change loss its priority, and have another idea, need another change.

(some days ago i was in work, my friend want to probe the lapper. Not worked the cp, he got a bad feeling, and says... not exactly: "why we pays for this sh.t" . U know, how can i make reliability about your service, if they got this?)
I still don't have ftp access. the coding updates for my insim can't be done as easy by someone other then me or my team owner. So if there is a way to do it can you please let me know A.S.A.P. Thank you.

P.S. this also sent via PM to franky500.
Just a small question:

I wanted to test the "new" LFS Lapper and also the Airio Control. I installed the LFS Lapper via CP to test it, and now i tried to install the Airio which dont works anymore.

Can i deinstall the Lapper manually to test Airio ? And when Airio is not my thing, reinstall the Lapper again ?

Thx for the help

Sil
Quote from franky500 :I just double checked and your server is online but the name is too long (due to color coding). Its currently named: [LLM]Last Lap Motorspor (the ts is cut off)

EDIT: would you like me to remove the color coding from the brackets perhaps? then it will fit.

EDIT2: Or i can remove the spaces in the name (then it will fit).

For the record i replied to your e-mail at 14:37 GMT

Regards,
Dean

thanks for reply, yeah just remove the colors
Quote from Sil3nc3r- :Just a small question:

I wanted to test the "new" LFS Lapper and also the Airio Control. I installed the LFS Lapper via CP to test it, and now i tried to install the Airio which dont works anymore.

Can i deinstall the Lapper manually to test Airio ? And when Airio is not my thing, reinstall the Lapper again ?Sil

Easier just to stop one service (say lapper) then start the Airio service when you want that to run, then if you want lapper to run, stop the Airio service and start the Lapper service.
email sent with changes, thanks dean.
Quote from sinanju :Easier just to stop one service (say lapper) then start the Airio service when you want that to run, then if you want lapper to run, stop the Airio service and start the Lapper service.

Yes, i thought doing it that way, but for some reasons i cant install Airio now, after i installed LFS Lapper.

Cheers

Sil
cpanel is still messed up maybe thats it?
Quote from Bmxtwins :thanks for reply, yeah just remove the colors

Have removed the colors from the brackets and the name is now showing in full as: [LLM]Last Lap Motorsports

Quote from Mustangman759 :cpanel is still messed up maybe thats it?

Thats correct, Getting there though.
Thanks Samix, Happy new year for you too.

The CP will be back online for all by this evening.

Thanks for your patience.
hey nice job dean , thanks for fixing server to
good job Franky Happy New Year To Everyone !!!n
Us members in [SC] would like to wish you a happy new years dean...
Quote from franky500 :Thanks Samix, Happy new year for you too.

The CP will be back online for all by this evening.

Thanks for your patience.

Good to hear

Happy New Year Everyone!
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG