The online racing simulator
^
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor
lol
Bawhahahahha
Quote from Elderado :

I forgot which were start/end addresses, but on some route Google Maps suggested kayaking over Atlantic ocean
Quote from E.Reiljans :I forgot which were start/end addresses, but on some route Google Maps suggested kayaking over Atlantic ocean

I remember it suggesting "Swim through the Atlantic" (or was it Pacific...who cares anyway)
Quote from Stefani24 :I remember it suggesting "Swim through the Atlantic" (or was it Pacific...who cares anyway)

Its said with a jetski here (dutch)
yeah found it ages ago, when you set your start point to NYC and end point to Honolulu, HI, it also suggests kayaking. Google is all about adventuring as it seems!

What the FFUU, that car, I keep watching it, but it's just... he's lucky he did that little swerve... o.O
Quote from Bose321 :What the FFUU, that car, I keep watching it, but it's just... he's lucky he did that little swerve... o.O

no this is lucky

*watch at 1:20 min

sry for OT
Quote from kars19 :no this is lucky

*watch at 1:20 min

sry for OT

Nice reaction, although he was quite lucky the car behind the truck didnt go faster.
Actually dude who tried to cross the road got lucky in this video it was pure Mutherf***ing skill .
Quote from Bose321 :Nice reaction, although he was quite lucky the car behind the truck didnt go faster.

if a truck that is driving right in front of you and crashes you would slow down too.... every normal guy would slow down.
Quote from John5200 :if a truck that is driving right in front of you and crashes you would slow down too.... every normal guy would slow down.

But you can't really see that that quickly from the rear as the truck spun, and the trailer moved quite a bit forward before. But the car was at enough distance. And I was speaking of the reaction of the driver that recorded this. I was just saying.

Quote from Chupacabras84 :Actually dude who tried to cross the road got lucky in this video it was pure Mutherf***ing skill .

Althought he should just stop and wait
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
Quote from AndRand :

Althought he should just stop and wait

wtf signs!

Main road, strikethroughted main road sign, then this no entery sign and then a stop sign. everything within 10 meter. o.O

And right behind the street a main road sign again... maybe the signs mean something different there... but i would be confused as hell.
Quote from John5200 :wtf signs!

Main road, strikethroughted main road sign, then this no entery sign and then a stop sign. everything within 10 meter. o.O

And right behind the street a main road sign again... maybe the signs mean something different there... but i would be confused as hell.

You mean the squared signs with white border and yellow inner? The 'give way' sign? It does look confusing, yes.
Take the signs in order of precedence. If you see a "stop" sign then no matter what else is there you should stop.
^ Aaahhhahahahaahaha

Quote from Boris Lozac :^ Aaahhhahahahaahaha

[img]http://walyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/hardcore-gaming-girl-image.jpg[/img*]

I want that screen lol

At least she is playing HL2DM
She looks pretty damn bored or pissed. One of the two or possibly both.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG