The online racing simulator
maybe it is one of those where he can see out but you can't see in.
Look for the whiper.
Quote from Luke.S :maybe it is one of those where he can see out but you can't see in.

No, it isn't. It's either a decal or the rear window has had a blank put on it and they haven't removed the wiper.
Quote from BlueFlame :and they haven't removed the wiper.

Not only that but the driver has been actively switching the wiper on.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Not only that but the driver has been actively switching the wiper on.

Maybe without knowing because he can't see the damn thing. Or it's automatic.
yeah i do think its one of those things where you cant see in, but you can see out.
yeah looking at it and google I think it is one way glass.
Just one problem with that logic. Why would you put one way glass, which is obviously more expensive then normal one, on a van?

Best chance is that at one time, the original windows were broken so they replaced them with the cheaper panels.
Quote from logitekg25 :yeah i do think its one of those things where you cant see in, but you can see out.

It's white therefore reflects all light. Thus none of it can get through.
Quote from BAMBO :Just one problem with that logic. Why would you put one way glass, which is obviously more expensive then normal one, on a van?

Best chance is that at one time, the original windows were broken so they replaced them with the cheaper panels.

still nope. it's way cheaper to stick white vinyl over the existing window (from the inside). rather than have it taken out and replaced with a metal panel.
it's also temporary which will not reduce the resale price of the car.
Used to be the 1st thing done to all my vans, before I started buying ones without glass, was to "blackout" the back windows, sometimes just with some plywood

the reason was to stop dirty, would be crooks from seeing any tools or valuable stuff in the van.

The 1 way glass is a good idea IMO security and some rear visibilty also

SD.
That's just creepy.

lol'd. but not really. I chuckled in my head.
Quote from MijnWraak :lol'd. but not really. I chuckled in my head, in my head, in my head.

fixd

We need to go deeper
That microwave one is awesome, i stop my microwave at 1 second too.
Quote from Inouva :
man, woman, geek

I had a similar idea as well but now I found out it already exists and that it's a name of a book, so I haven't discovered anything special

And this one, that's a photo I took a few months ago:
Quote from Flame CZE :I had a similar idea as well but now I found out it already exists and that it's a name of a book, so I haven't discovered anything special

And this one, that's a photo I took a few months ago:

Thanks for owning up...but to go to the extent of posting where you fail is Priceless.

Good one.
Quote from hazaky :That microwave one is awesome, i stop my microwave at 1 second too.

I wear a top line hearing aid, I swear, if you write on a piece of foil and put it in a microwave. (Remember to put your ear up to the door).. you can hear what you wrote.

sANTa
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG