The online racing simulator
Test race replay, if anyone's interrested.
I thought you were allowed to pass under qualifying. I'll take the blame then.
Quote from Tomhah :I thought you were allowed to pass under qualifying. I'll take the blame then.

You can of course pass in qualifying, but if you're stuck behind someone on an outlap, either pass on the outlap or back off so you don't hold them up as you pass into T1.
Quote from boothy :You can of course pass in qualifying, but if you're stuck behind someone on an outlap, either pass on the outlap or back off so you don't hold them up as you pass into T1.

lol, but okey
Quote from Tomhah :I thought you were allowed to pass under qualifying. I'll take the blame then.

First watch the replay and blame then.
Quote from RudolfR :" The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search."

Weird, it was working fine earlier today. Must be a download limit or something, sorry.
works for me..

edit: btw, nice race
I predict a win for the SC this round.
I did not expect to be home on Saturday evening but things change so I'm looking forward if there's going to be some broadcast...?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I predict a win for the SC this round.

That's what most people were saying for the we1r round last year. And IIRC we had only 1 SC for 6 hours of racing.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
We have just found out that one of our 2 drivers has problems with his wheels and might not be able to drive. Would it be possible to replace him with another driver, even though the driver is not on official roster yet? Fast answer please :O sorry for the late change

7Karat
Anders Dahl

Also send to Deko by PM
#64 - CSF
No problem, just stick the new driver on your confirmation and Boothy will add him to tracker.
Well, that was a quick and effective come back to say the least
Quote from CSF :No problem, just stick the new driver on your confirmation and Boothy will add him to tracker.

I dont want to hurry you, but Jack is still not added to the tracker.
Thanks
#69 - CSF
Quote from Flingoko :I dont want to hurry you, but Jack is still not added to the tracker.
Thanks

Boothy's done it.
A T1 incident costing 1m and 20 sec, and then a timeout costing one more lap. FML
Drats.

Runas and me got caught out at the chicane by a spinning car.

And then, to top that, I suffered a tyre blow and disconnected once.

Awful race.
damn it...every time I connect to server I get message JOOS - COUNT CONNS and another "initial synchronization failed" ...we have lost 11 positions because of this (Jackcy was waiting for me in pits...then Lala has to connect instead of me which took a lot of time) and I still cant figure out what causes the problem... I wanna race so much tonight...
Quote from boothy :Racing incident, no penalty. 07 holds his line to the outside of turn 3, while 15 does not turn sufficiently left for the corner, drifting out and hitting 07's side.

Lol, whatever...
I was on great performance IMO, did not made mistakes and overtook a few guys (like mr. Chebbi, had good fight with him). Sadly I got AGAIN puncture. Maybe I should not be so aggressive at the end of my stint. Still, it was very good stint.
Quote from Iginla :I was on great performance IMO, did not made mistakes and overtook a few guys (like mr. Chebbi, had good fight with him). Sadly I got AGAIN puncture. Maybe I should not be so aggressive at the end of my stint. Still, it was very good stint.

Yeah it was a good fight, thx

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG