The online racing simulator
Quote from martinson :Will there be a testrace before the main event on Saturday?

Nop :P Unless you guys make up some unofficial one
There might be some kind of testrace after 3/4 rounds if there aren't too many teams on the waiting list..
Quote from Hahmo :Nop :P Unless you guys make up some unofficial one
There might be some kind of testrace after 3/4 rounds if there aren't too many teams on the waiting list..

Ahh.. was thinking about a unofficial event
Quote from martinson :Will there be a testrace before the main event on Saturday?

Quote from Hahmo :Nop :P Unless you guys make up some unofficial one

Quote from baSh0r :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1504619#post1504619

Read PMD's comment. If i have time i wouldn't mind doing it too.

Quote from martinson :Ahh.. was thinking about a unofficial event

As Marius showed you, I said I'll try to do them every Thursday before the race. So the next one would be on the 18th.

Also, was 19:00 UTC okay with everyone last time? We had a full grid, so I know there's people home at that time, but since the time change I want to make sure everyone is still okay.
Quote from PMD9409 :As Marius showed you, I said I'll try to do them every Thursday before the race. So the next one would be on the 18th.

Also, was 19:00 UTC okay with everyone last time? We had a full grid, so I know there's people home at that time, but since the time change I want to make sure everyone is still okay.

Just read the line "I might try to have..." therefore the question
19:00 UTC is fine by me.. but I dont know for the rest of the grid
Yeah 19 UTC was great =)
Quote from PMD9409 :As Marius showed you, I said I'll try to do them every Thursday before the race. So the next one would be on the 18th.

I can't every Thursday and Sunday from 18.00 UTC. Sooner or different day for me is OK.
Don't forget that with daylight saving time, 19:00 UTC will be 1 hour earlier than last time for most of us Euros.

In either case, 19:00 UTC or 20:00 UTC is okay for me anyway.
i wanted to practice a bit for the qualy yesterday, but wasnt able to drive a hotlap and pit then without crashing the bales at the pitentry, which causes some damage i needed to repair during my pitstop, so wasnt able to find a good rhythm wether its possible to drive 4 or 5 hotlaps at all this session (yes, this is something i care about) ... so i really hope some of you are now clever enough not to drive out of the pits in wrong way during the next days until Q2 and Race, because its annoying
Group 2 drivers may join now!
Drivers of the Cars 00, 08, 15, 17, 20, 27, 28. I shall inform you that you acted against the NDR Sporting Code for Name format on the server, by leaving no gap between the first name and your family name... actually, there is no penalty for that, but someone felt disturbed because of it xD So I thought I better should inform you

Ah, before I forget it, the person who felt disturbed, was NOT Deko!
I sh*t myself for a minute there
Quote from TFalke55 :Drivers of the Cars 00, 08, 15, 17, 20, 27, 28. I shall inform you that you acted against the NDR Sporting Code for Name format on the server, by leaving no gap between the first name and your family name... actually, there is no penalty for that, but someone felt disturbed because of it xD So I thought I better should inform you

Ah, before I forget it, the person who felt disturbed, was NOT Deko!

Hmm. At R1 I asked the admins (don't remember who it was) if a gap was needed, and he said NO So we we're still running under that fact. But then we know it now
Quote from jensbrix :Hmm. At R1 I asked the admins (don't remember who it was) if a gap was needed, and he said NO So we we're still running under that fact. But then we know it now

I don't really enforce the space between the . and the first character of your surname. If there was a technical reason we needed to, it would be, but it doesn't, so we let it slide.
Quote from jensbrix :Hmm. At R1 I asked the admins (don't remember who it was) if a gap was needed, and he said NO So we we're still running under that fact. But then we know it now

ehm... well... I really just wanted to inform you that someone, who is neither Deko nor Timo nor me, felt disturbed by that fact...
Quote from dekojester :I don't really enforce the space between the . and the first character of your surname. If there was a technical reason we needed to, it would be, but it doesn't, so we let it slide.

So it's okay? Or you want us to drive with gap from now on ?
So when someone have long sunrame he must drive with half of his surname then
Quote from luki97 :So when someone have long sunrame he must drive with half of his surname then

This is why we don't always enfoce it - if your name doesn't fit with the space, but does without, don't use the space.
I would say: long surname = don't use that much colors
There is 23 characters, if you use 3 for number and space you have 20 chars to your own use, 3 for Name with dot and space, 17 for surname That would be hell of a long surname with over 17 chars.
I find our situation a bit strange. The admins are thinking of changing the rules now before Round 2 about drivers compete in different teams. Why on earth shouldn't a driver origin signed up for another team drive for us and then go back to the origin team? Or jump between teams if he so desire? Nothing is mentioned in the present rules about it despite we saw some real team hopping last season.

Last week I send a mail about a driver I wanted to use and have not got any answer. That driver made the qualy this Sunday. Maybe not the best thing since I haven't got any answer, but still there should not be any problem about it. No penalty is handed out for us.

Our confirmation have not been confirmed from the admins and we wonder why. For sure you are not going to implement a new rule this close for Round 2?? Or implement new rules in the midle of the season???
Quote from Cawwa :I find our situation a bit strange. The admins are thinking of changing the rules now before Round 2 about drivers compete in different teams. Why on earth shouldn't a driver origin signed up for another team drive for us and then go back to the origin team? Or jump between teams if he so desire? Nothing is mentioned in the present rules about it despite we saw some real team hopping last season.

Last week I send a mail about a driver I wanted to use and have not got any answer. That driver made the qualy this Sunday. Maybe not the best thing since I haven't got any answer, but still there should not be any problem about it. No penalty is handed out for us.

Our confirmation have not been confirmed from the admins and we wonder why. For sure you are not going to implement a new rule this close for Round 2?? Or implement new rules in the midle of the season???

The rules have now been updated. There is no issue with the driver.

This decision to implement a rule has been taken due to abuse of the ability to jump around last year. It is hoped that the way the rule was written will allow legitimate team hopping, while deterring team hopping just to team hop.
Quote from dekojester :The rules have now been updated. There is no issue with the driver.

This decision to implement a rule has been taken due to abuse of the ability to jump around last year. It is hoped that the way the rule was written will allow legitimate team hopping, while deterring team hopping just to team hop.

A good update of the rules imo. You might have some objections since you didn't have this rule when the season started but I guess no other teams have use other drivers this season. We would be the first but the driver in question will only race for us this round and then run for his origin team. As far as I can see this rule is only for the better.

Thank you for clarifying this issue ...
Test race tomorrow, right? 19:00 UTC?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Test race tomorrow, right? 19:00 UTC?

Yes, I've been extremely busy last couple of days so wasn't sure if I'd be able to. Good to go now.
Good news, I'll be there

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG