The online racing simulator
this was the best race of my whole life i ever did
still speechless we've been P8 until pitstop and takeover starting from 25th position =DDDD
full review will follow, joske doing a good job so far keeping the cars behind him to reach top15 placement
Quote from Iginla :I was on great performance IMO, did not made mistakes and overtook a few guys (like mr. Chebbi, had good fight with him). Sadly I got AGAIN puncture. Maybe I should not be so aggressive at the end of my stint. Still, it was very good stint.

We could have been higher up if not for that first lap mess. Not to mention the tyre blow...
Quote from suzuki94 :Session of Incident: race
Lap of incident: 86 (sector 3)
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time)~2 houre 24 minuts
Your car Number: 21
Other Car(s) Involved: 28
Brief description of incident: 21 passing 28 on back straight, 28 takes outside in corner and trying to pass, 21 gives room but 28 cant turn enough and drives in to 21, 21 loses 3 postitions and 28 loses nothing

Description of Holmes: Both drivers went into a drive exiting the corner and then the room just got less and less until they finally slightly hit. It also caused us to lose a place.
One of the best stints I've ever done, we were pushed back to 24th position at the crash at the start. I managed to get to 14th or something at the end of our first stint. At the second stint Jukka collided with car #14 and shortly after that he could't avoid collision with #13. Then it has been a steep downhill
Well i just want to say sorry to my team because of my poor internet... I will be going down to my provider on monday. because i checked my upload/dl speeds and i was bearly pulling 1mb :/
First FX2 on 9:th place .. and GravT is a real skilled team for sure!
Then its 13:th and 15:th.
Are the restrictions really up2date regarding the FX2 ... ?
#82 - CSF
This was always going to be the worst track for the FX2, but cargame ran 8th and GraVt were up there at points after a bad start. The FX2 has some good tracks coming for it, like FE4.
Sorry if I held anyone up/became an epic distraction.

Hate the combo, hadnt practiced on the set, worst possible outcome ;(

But well done E-Team! And grats the the podium
Quote from CSF :This was always going to be the worst track for the FX2, but cargame ran 8th and GraVt were up there at points after a bad start. The FX2 has some good tracks coming for it, like FE4.

but only because of the SC, it helped a lot and we were right behind the SC when it deployed, able to move ahead of it and letting all the others behind us, we've claimed position 11 when some guys in front of me crashed after the restart and we've been P8 when i came to pitstop / changeover

was very exciting race and we beat TDRT HARVEY !!!!
sorry to say that harvey, but still cant believe it
WOOT! We finished!
Hehe, unlucky first hour but then catched up

Me and Joni wanna thank all the lapped cars for not ruining our win in the last hour, and just wanna thank everyone for the very exiting and nice race. Grats Sonicrealms aswell, very interesting and challenging fight in the last hour, and well done Aooooo aswell :P

Oh and btw, it was martin's last race, he sold his account just after his stints and so.. this win means lot to us and to martin.
please upload the stream as fast as possible
#88 - CSF
Quote from Hahmo :Hehe, unlucky first hour but then catched up

Me and Joni wanna thank all the lapped cars for not ruining our win in the last hour, and just wanna thank everyone for the very exiting and nice race. Grats Sonicrealms aswell, very interesting and challenging fight in the last hour, and well done Aooooo aswell :P

Oh and btw, it was martin's last race, he sold his account just after his stints and so.. this win means lot to us and to martin.

well they wanted to slow down FZ and have faster FX there you have it...
---
Race...
start one big mess, luckily stayed out of trouble, during race some drivers just like to hit the chicane tires so I got one in my ideal line, boom dead front collision --> out of track

also some eager cars around fighting so hard so they screw up both... luckily passed between those 2 FZ9s, can't wait to see it on replay or stream

pitstop... one big sh*t hole, going to park on one spot, but the driver on the left just decides he's gone exit before I park, ... my new paint on my doors... then bavorak gets disconnected due to some other **** LFS stuff, so I had to wait before one of the last spots if he can reconnect or what's going to be next, waiting somebody just decides he's gonna reverse 2 places back coz he missed all pit places... taking my place... so I had to change view see if somebody is behind me on the spot and reverse on it... just magnificent, then change with other driver from the team who's got on the server ... at least 1 min lost by those pit problems... according to tracker times, I can't say I like the server... lags before every start, sometimes during race and connecting when changing drivers is a nightmare, and we have only one lap to do it... not enough time with that server I can say, server full, server disconnect, some JOOS stuff just nice wouldn't be fun without it
*Reaction*

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25 mpower team
this was a disaster...surprisingly not because of crash... I had some connection problems and when I wanted to take car from JackCY to do 2nd stint a server "kicked me" with reason "JOOS - COUNT CONNS" "initial syncronization failed" ...eventually I managed to fix this by restarting modem and did 3rd stint but at that time we have lost a lot of positions because Lala has to join instead of me and JackCY was already in pits so from 9th to 20th...Lala gained 2 position and when I got into car there was nothing to fight about...19th car was far away and so was 17th...I was just hotlapping...it went quite well...9 minutes before finish I had unfortunate collision when one car was doing like 100kph where 210 is normal speed and was in race line under blue flag (absolute ignorance of blue flag and my horning)...I havent found the best way to avoid it so I damaged the car but I kept the 18th position...which is a big disappointment because none of us made a major mistake and only technical issues cost us much better position
if anyone want's to see a nice overtaking see 14th lap, after 2nd split, time in replay ~23:30, look at the 2 fighting FZ9s
does someone have replay ?.
i forgot to save the mpr
maybe someone can upload it
#95 - IMOL
Thx Guys
Quote from IMOL :Stream too

a) klick yourself through the multiBC homepage multibc.com and check out where they are... if you don't find the broadcast files
b) search for the Announcment of the Stream in the General Discussion Subforum and read through the OP it...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG