The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Watched Kick-Ass last night, should've seen it earlier, it's freakin awesome

Yup, it ...kicks ass

I'll get my coat.......
Exam (2009)

So intense... liked it
Philadelphia (1993)
Quote from G!NhO :Jackass 3d omg it's funny and nasty!

YES!

I went and saw it yesterday in 3d, was epic!
Shutter Island. One of the wierdest movies i've seen but extremely entertaining
Need help from filmophils and TV Showphils I'm trying to find a name of a TV Show from my childhood, it was aired in my country mid 90's.
The setting is Alaska, or Canada, or somewhere cold.. Main actor is tall, brunnete girl, Native American (Indian) she's a cop, a sheriff in that small town i think.. or deputy, and her father is like a head of an Indians Tribe or something..
It revolves around their lives in that small, snowy town..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Need help from filmophils and TV Showphils I'm trying to find a name of a TV Show from my childhood, it was aired in my country mid 90's.
The setting is Alaska, or Canada, or somewhere cold.. Main actor is tall, brunnete girl, Native American (Indian) she's a cop, a sheriff in that small town i think.. or deputy, and her father is like a head of an Indians Tribe or something..
It revolves around their lives in that small, snowy town..

Northern Exposure?
Well if you haven't watched it, go do so right now.
The Thin Blue Line (10/10): Great, thought-provoking documentary by the nearly infallible Errol Morris. Fascinating and pretty sickening tale of a miscarriage of justice.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 (5/10): It's a Harry Potter movie. The kids are definitely coming into their own as actors. Beyond that, meh.

Ip Man (7/10): Great historical kung-fu movie. Fantastic action choreography, decent acting, nice lensing. The story is simplistic but well presented.

Art School Confidential (6/10): Funny, snarky, dark, great cast, but not a great movie. Just amusing enough.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (7/10): A fitting last ride for the full TOS crew. Somehow I'd never seen this one despite being a confirmed Trek fan. Chrisopher Plummer was clearly relishing his chance to play lowbrow drama. Hilarious over-quotation of Shakespeare. Very fun.
Heat, one of the only movies that gets u cheering for the bad guys
The Hangover
"Some guys just cant handle Vegas"

btw, I want some great romantic comedies....any suggestions?
Quote from jrd.racer :btw, I want some great romantic comedies....any suggestions?

I think Stranger Than Fictional falls under that banner. I enjoyed it, for whatever that's worth. Not a typical Will Ferrel movie.. thankfully.
Ive been contemplating Love Actually for a while, guess I give it a go.
Skyline has neat effects once and awhile, but its manly blue tint and aliens bought straight out of Crysis with the demeanor of the aliens from war of the worlds and it'll leave you confused very much. Wait till it gets released on blu-ray and watch it then, and dont even buy. Just rent.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG