The online racing simulator
Ohh Schumacher was lucky he didnt get straight hit on that 1st lap.

Safety car and Alonso 4th, this is becoming very nice.
Safety car out already!

Glad both drivers are ok.
Oft ya!!!

Schumy had a full view of a Force India head straight on....ouch
#55 - JCTK
why didn't the Toro Rosso move over for the Red Bull~?!
Wow Fernando, almost binned it!
a stream pleaseee???
Red bull doing excellent job in pit stops.
Vettel wdc
#60 - CSF
Grats to Seb on the title.
#61 - JCTK
Quote from CSF :Grats to Seb on the title.

Not quite yet, with Lewis stupidly eating up his tyres behind the Renault. Lewis might just as well need another pitstop and gift the all important position to Alonso.
#62 - CSF
Alonso would still need to pass Petrov.
Quote from JCTK :Not quite yet, with Lewis stupidly eating up his tyres behind the Renault. Lewis might just as well need another pitstop and gift the all important position to Alonso.

Alonso would still need to pass Petrov
#64 - JCTK
Quote from CSF :Alonso would still need to pass Petrov.

Petrov is doing a very good job of revenging on Alonso (Alonso puntured Petrov tyres in Turkey when he was in a points scoring position). So good on him, and I really hope he can continue to hold Alonso up.

But I can't really see Petrov able to hold Alonso up for another 20 laps.
Man, Petrov is doing absolutely tremendous job at pissing off the Spaniards. Time is running out, but RBR (Vettel or Webber) deserve the title. Ferrari messed up at following Webber in pits.
#66 - JCTK
Quote from EliteAti :Man, Petrov is doing absolutely tremendous job at pissing off the Spaniards. Time is running out, but RBR (Vettel or Webber) deserve the title. Ferrari messed up at following Webber in pits.

Did Red Bull out-smarted Ferrari in the pits, or was it purely coincidence?

I think I know what Red Bull would say after the race if it works out for them, although I doubt it was planned.
Man I feel sick. This is going to ruin the rest of my day.
Quote from JCTK :Did Red Bull out-smarted Ferrari in the pits, or was it purely coincidence?

I think I know what Red Bull would say after the race if it works out for them, although I doubt it was planned.

Webber came to pits because of the small tire hit on wall in the early race. Ferrari got fooled.
#69 - JCTK
Quote from EliteAti :Webber came to pits because of the small tire hit on wall in the early race. Ferrari got fooled.

Yeah, but I can already picture myself listening to a Horner interview claiming they pitted Webber early to trick Alonso to pit and ended up in traffic.

At this rate Kubica will pit and come back out in front of Petrov, and more importantly Alonso~!
I don't think Ferrari got fooled. It was probably the right call to bring Alonso in. If they didn't, Webber on fresh tyres would have jumped him
#71 - JCTK
Quote from mythdat :I don't think Ferrari got fooled. It was probably the right call to bring Alonso in. If they didn't, Webber on fresh tyres would have jumped him

Not really. It would then be Webber stuck behind the Renault.

Ferrari is much easier on their tyres than the McLaren, and Button managed to pit some 1x laps later with the option tyres.
Alonso swerwing all over the track, 5 laps remaining and in what a fashion his championship is slipping away..
1km straight, still can't overtake! F1 cars can't slipstream any more lol

Well done Vettel! Been terrible at times, but fair play!
Well done Vettel!!

World Champion 2010!!

Woop woop!!
And it is all over!

Well done Vettel. Well done Petrov, amazing!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG