The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
2010 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX (Yas Marina Circuit)
2010 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX (Yas Marina Circuit)

Fri 12 November 2010
Practice 1 13:00 - 14:30
Practice 2 17:00 - 18:30

Sat 13 November 2010
Practice 3 14:00 - 15:00
Qualifying 17:00

Sun 14 November 2010
Race 17:00

All times local, UTC+4.

Race Date: 17 Nov 2010
Number of Laps: 55
Circuit Length: 5.554 km
Race Distance: 305.355 km
Lap Record: 1:40.279 - S Vettel (2009)

Local Weather Forecast
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Two words: Cant wait
This time around there is no driver who's cemented the WDC so it will be intersting...
First time in years that the championship has been up for grabs in the last race of the season. Anyone would think it's just what Bernie wanted.
Quote from Funnybear :First time in years that the championship has been up for grabs in the last race of the season. Anyone would think it's just what Bernie wanted.

First time in years?

06/07/08 anyone?
I'm gonna be guest commentator on danish tv this time around

EDIT: Which will mean it will be the first full F1 race i watch this year.
Lotus going back to a black and gold livery! About time too

And Virgin sold a stake in their team. 2011 could be interesting......
Quote from Dennis93 :I'm gonna be guest commentator on danish tv this time around

There. Is. No. God.
Quote from Dennis93 :I'm gonna be guest commentator on danish tv this time around

Now I really miss that I can't understand danish...

Is that 3 puls? If it is, i will tune in (i will anyway )
#13 - aoun
I picture a situation.

Vettle followed by Webber then Alonso. Vettel moves over for Webber (fair move, its between the drivers, not the team). After that, Alonso retires. What would happen next? I want Webber for title (as you can clearly see, im from Aus), however, i would find it only fair and extreamly honourable if Webber moves back over for Vettel AND THEN fight for the title.

If so, we would see another Prost/Senna situation (that is, two team mates fighting at the end for title).
Quote from aoun :I picture a situation.

Vettle followed by Webber then Alonso. Vettel moves over for Webber (fair move, its between the drivers, not the team). After that, Alonso retires. What would happen next?

Probably won't happen. If Vettel moves over for Webber, it will probably be in the very last lap. It would be interesting to see if he leaves it right to the end of the final lap, and then a photo-finish with the Mark's car only slightly ahead (ala Le Mans style), and the fan/media reaction to the obvious set-up.
and all this crap is why i don't care about this race... which is sad because it's the last race of the year.

maybe 2011 will respark my interest in f1.

Well, you better tell us when then Just for the race?
And I guess it's with Kiesa as usual?

Technology-wise, I'm really excited for the revival of the turbo engine. No more stupid NA V8. Is that gonna happen in 2013? I can't quite remember
Quote from RasmusL :
Technology-wise, I'm really excited for the revival of the turbo engine. No more stupid NA V8. Is that gonna happen in 2013? I can't quite remember

Cutting costs wise not really smart. Everything FIA seems to do, even cost cutting, is everything but cutting costs. Why the hell do everybody now need to build a new engine? Just go with the old one, perhaps manufacturers wouldn't drop out because of the costs..

It's the same as the aero renewing a couple of years ago. What good did that achieve (except it gave Ross Brawn a chance to show he's a genius.) Everybody had to spend millions and millions designing a completely new car, resulting in Honda and Toyota dropping out. And what for? Better competition. I laugh my ass off at that argument. Aero doesn't make good fights on track or make overtaking easier, it does exactly the opposite.

Why must the regulations change every few years? Just stick with the same rules at least for a decade. New regulations always make everything go tits up.
I only wonder: Why does this have to be on such a crap non-F1 circuit.

For the rest: SUUUNNDAAYYY!
Useless info but i had nothing to do

Quote from bunder9999 :and all this crap is why i don't care about this race... which is sad because it's the last race of the year.

maybe 2011 will respark my interest in f1.

What crap? It couldn't be more intense if Hitchcock directed it..
Quote from Boris Lozac :What crap? It couldn't be more intense if Hitchcock directed it..

let's see...

RBR winning everything
Vettel & Webber's probable "special agreement"
Alonso being the whiny bitch he always is
4 plus teams of cars who shouldn't even be on the track because they're too slow
the F duct introduction and subsequent ban
the refueling ban

i can probably find more things to be disinterested in, but meh.
I don't know if I'm watching the same race as you, but if Red Bull won everything, why do we have 4 drivers in the battle for the Championship in the last race?
being canadian he's probably used to the the US system where all the teams use the same chassis, the underfunded teams start races then park up straight away and debris "appears" on the circuit just when a driver is looking a sure fire winner
This is related..
Attached images
F1 2010.jpg
Rofl @ Alonso :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG