The online racing simulator
#826 - CSF
<00:07:42> Server has been shut down: Server Shutdown!

TS Server melts?

E: Came back so never mind.
hey guys

i buy server from 500 server coz 1 thing ! starting lfs lapper

put I'm tired and I'm trying to run it

linke http://t3charmy.net/LFSLapper-Cruise/

and i dont know how or way to start it !

you need to send a support ticket with the insim link
already send to them maby more than 10 times put no answering -.- !
franky will probbaly check here soon... sending 10 support tickets wont help ...
Just a quick note to say the above issues have been dealt with. If i've missed somebody, Please can you PM Me on these forums, I'll be monitoring them closely over the next 24 hours.
Rasta 4 racing server
Hi Dean,

I have started many support ticket to stop my server on time, sadly the money (8/10/10 - 110.59 pounds, transaction number 91Y23294EY518283X) has been debited from my paypal account and the server has never been closed. I have requested many time to fix this issue, but I never got an answer about it?

Can you please fix it?

Matty
Hi Matty,

I'll look into it and get back to you later this evening.
thxs dean...
hey franky,
I know im not the subscriber of this server but May i ask you something its really wierd i talk to my friend mgodw2 and i said 'i was gonna update the insim of [GIR] Cruise Server' but suddenly he said he wasn't paying the server anymore so i ask who is the guy paying it but he said 'i don't know' so it means that server must be turned off if the guy paying it or already stopped the service
Hi Skywatcher,

All i can tell you is that it is a suspended account that for some reason has not automatically suspended the game server.

I'm actually doing an audit today and it will be turned off soon.
Salut Dean,

Looks like the 208 is down atm, have a sec to look at it?
Yea...

208 is down or not responding ..

Error:

Could not create File Mannager Plugin

Now it shows this

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Looks like the system got frozen up, Performing some windows updates and rebooting the machine now.
Ok, I had several reports from users about the missing servers, it's supposed to be fixes today right?
its already up and running

EDIT: Have had reports that some of the servers on the machine this morning have not auto-restarted, To solve this simply login to your CP and press the "start" button.
Yes, tks!
Hi Dean, is there any update about the US based servers? I know there had been a lot of problems and the servers would be ready by the end of September, start of October but we are going into November and still no update. We really need that location because of lag issues, otherwise we can't provide a good quality league for our members and it's a real problem for me and the other admins.

Any info regarding this issues would be greatly appreciated

Tks,
Pablo
-
((The Stig)) DELETED by (The Stig)
Hi George,

Given I am on a .208 server, I find your above statement to be incorrect and wish you to remove it and provide a full apology to Franky,

Thanks
What server were you on stig?

And thanks boothy

EDIT: looks like the stig was on "underground cruise" which had a config error, The admin of that server has just done a re-install and i have advised him of what the error was so it should be up for you again in a moment stig.
Hey guys,

People have been asking about USA Based servers, Before we go final on it i was hoping to get some people from over the pond to do some network tests / go on the server check for latency issues for me,

Currently have 3 Servers online in LFS: 500Servers USA, 500Servers USA 2, 500Servers USA 3

Server IP: 184.82.156.138

This is a cheapo rental from Burstnet located in PA, If the networking is as solid like the reports i've had so far, then i'll go ahead and place an order for some proper machines from them,

If the reports are "not so good" then I'll be looking for an alternative US Based partner.

If people can do Pingtests for me that would also be appreciated.

Cheers.
Ping from cambridgeshire UK is:

Quote from Velocity. :Ping from cambridgeshire UK is:

Not really what he was looking for now was it? Ofcourse the ping will be high for you, your miles away from the servers.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG