The online racing simulator
Great Picture again Andro.
BTW, nice Skin
Could get it?
Thanks, but the skin is not mine. You have to ask this guy: Click here!
new try

Quote from tadydrift :new try

That's nicely edited, almost looks like it's a crappy vob mod. May I ask how you managed to break the wheels?
For my desktop. It was great race, thanks again
Attached images
TEM.png
idk if i can post fire but rain and fire fall in the same place i think but check them out =)

Quote from mariuba2 :idk if i can post fire but rain and fire fall in the same place i think but check them out =)

Last picture is epic fail )))))
Colors and noise Other than that I see it good
Nice Tazka! I think the colors and noise is fine, but you could have improved the lack of AA in the wing (and in other parts) for example.
Thanks

I'm not lacking AA really. I just over sharpened the pic and gave it some noise...on purpose. Just experimental edit
))
Attached images
fz.jpg
Here a try at editing a screenshot from the Historic F1 Series 2010 / 2011.
A 7up Jordan 1991 from Walter Lemmens for the Formula V8 fighting with a Ferrari from Nicholas Wrage.
Attached images
7up Jordan 1991 - Racing.jpg
A simple edit from the first corner of the HF1S 2010 / 2011 Test Race.

All competing cars are visible.
Attached images
HF1S First Corner.jpg
Skiper and Richy - Hot stuff!
Rocklan - Sorry, I don't like them. Don't use lens flare and if you do, then delete those circles in the picture + don't use that weird lightning effect, looks bad. Check for some tutorials on the internet and you will learn pretty fast to make nice colors and play with the lighting, contrast etc.
Quote from andRo. :Skiper and Richy - Hot stuff!
Rocklan - Sorry, I don't like them. Don't use lens flare and if you do, then delete those circles in the picture + don't use that weird lightning effect, looks bad. Check for some tutorials on the internet and you will learn pretty fast to make nice colors and play with the lighting, contrast etc.

Thanks for your tips!
Heres two I made once i got bored.

I find this one very effective

And heres the other, Im not high standard at all but here you go!
Quote from Sam326 :Heres two I made once i got bored.

I find this one very effective

And heres the other, Im not high standard at all but here you go!

Pretty nice!

You should make some more!
I expect some critism :P

Hi. Here's my FZ50 picture.

PS Hard to find where to post it... it's no more a screenshot and it's not a 3D render...
mcrquarter

very very super cool!!! detailed!!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG