The online racing simulator
There has been an awful outbreak of the chicken pox in Afirca. This has greatly slowed the progress of the project. Rest assured that every measure is being taken to contain the problem and hopefully the project will be released in the near future.

Thank you for your patience.
A great idea would be a general, Destruction derby, Just on autocross, Make a barricaded off section ( One you couldn't just go hop off being a pansy to avoid being hit ) Allow all cars, (Not F1.. that's for wimps and pussies. *Females can drive these * JK! )

Make the start point somewhere inside, Make a insim spec anyone on their roof longer than 1 minute ( If possible ) And anyone who does NOT move in one minute (Stationary DQ) Gets spec'd, No mid race joining, No Shift S or shift P.

This would be a great server as there are NONE like it.

Cad and all are destructive servers, But that's for racing the track still, There is no actual "Derby" Events.

Just my 2 cents. I'm sure you'd have some packed severs.
Why dont they just give away layouts and insim to someone reliable instead of keeping it private when they dont use it at all!
Quote from TehPaws3D :A great idea would be a general, Destruction derby, Just on autocross, Make a barricaded off section ( One you couldn't just go hop off being a pansy to avoid being hit ) Allow all cars, (Not F1.. that's for wimps and pussies. *Females can drive these * JK! )

Make the start point somewhere inside, Make a insim spec anyone on their roof longer than 1 minute ( If possible ) And anyone who does NOT move in one minute (Stationary DQ) Gets spec'd, No mid race joining, No Shift S or shift P.

This would be a great server as there are NONE like it.

Cad and all are destructive servers, But that's for racing the track still, There is no actual "Derby" Events.

Just my 2 cents. I'm sure you'd have some packed severs.

You basically just described sumo.

Quote from xtraction :Why dont they just give away layouts and insim to someone reliable instead of keeping it private when they dont use it at all!

So you're asking why someone just won't give away something that they've spent hours and hours working on just because they're not using it/working on it at the present time?

If that is the case, maybe the devs would consider giving me LFS... :dunce:
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
If you think this is so damn easy, why don't you make your own sumo insim? It's done when it's done.
Indeed.
Yeah, totally!
I love you, fanboys! Now I'll go redecorate my kitchen.
Quote from th84 :You basically just described sumo.

Erm, not really. In Sumo the game ends for you when you're pushed off the arena's limit, not when you can't move anymore.

I think Jon's DD league had a round quite similar to TewPaws' idea, on au2, not sure how it went exactly since I couldn't attend unfortunately.
FFFUUUU change the thread title! I keep getting excited when I see it.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Erm, not really. In Sumo the game ends for you when you're pushed off the arena's limit, not when you can't move anymore.

I think Jon's DD league had a round quite similar to TewPaws' idea, on au2, not sure how it went exactly since I couldn't attend unfortunately.

Round 6, went very well
Me = Misses this
Everything was better in past. That's why we can miss such things, because they are most likely never gonna happen again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG