The online racing simulator
FZR/FZ5 V8 Supercharger sound
i used to have a V8 engine sound that had a supercharger whine to it... idk if it was CSR but it wasn't gear whine that made the whine as it didn't make the noise when u let off the throttle... if anyone knows where i can find our post it here i would be greatly appreciated
BF1 sound on the first post
Hi

Can anybody upload the sound of the BF1 that can be heard on the previews of the first post of this thread?.

Gilles, said he lost his copy but im sure that somebody still has and uses that sound. In fact, in the 48 pages of this thread, there have been many requests for that sound to be re-uploaded. I mean, it sounds really really good.
Is impossible to find a decent BF1 sound. I would really aprecciate that somebody recovers that one.

Gills : Good job re-working sounds. Thank you.

Cheers
I love how nobody noticed that Gills's last post was 4 months ago, and the last request he made is even older.
gills maybe dead.
O.o
VAG Group <3
gills is done...as he has said before

can a mod please close this thread, im not going to report as i dont know if gills truely wants this done, but i can imagine
xrt_rb25
hey,

i want the sound to use it for nissan car

thanks
There is no "Nissan car" in LFS.
hello,

I want to use the sound for nissan car

i believe it will be in xrt form
Quote from sadmelody :hello,

i want to use the sound for nissan car

i believe it will be in xrt form

allahu akbar jalallalalalalallala boooom
hello guys,,

can anyone help me by making the engine sound for xrt cars from the link above
No it can't sorry.
Quote from SADMELODY :HI GILLS,

CAN YOU MAKE THIS SOUND FOR XRT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGF5ijWe_6A

THANK YOU

What part of your brain doesnt get it ? Gills has been doing other things then LFS lately. He aint doing no request anymore. Stop spamming a thread for a sound which he aint gonna do.

And Gills aint dead, he enjoys other things in life.
Quote from niels1 :What part of your brain doesnt get it ? Gills has been doing other things then LFS lately. He aint doing no request anymore. Stop spamming a thread for a sound which he aint gonna do.

And Gills aint dead, he enjoys other things in life.

Give him a break he's been making bombs all day and FWD Drifteringing down the highway.

OOOOH SEEN!
:d
Quote from niels1 :What part of your brain doesnt get it ? Gills has been doing other things then LFS lately. He aint doing no request anymore. Stop spamming a thread for a sound which he aint gonna do.

-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
hy

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG