The online racing simulator
I miss CTRA, although it's not from LFS' old days.
CTRA was awesome. Especially becuase I had a:

The car sounds before U30
That UF1 banger server that was around in summer '05.
Bumpcross server around in '04 (?)

Awesome fun.
Damn why did I read "what do you miss" instead "who do you miss"... :doh:
Patch releases rate.
Spankmeyer. Zeug can't do it properly

PS: Could someone tell me where Doorman is gone???
Quote from Mille Sabords :Spankmeyer. Zeug can't do it properly

He went out the door, man.
Quote from Mille Sabords :

He thought of moving to Finland. A thought is all it takes for a foreigner, sadly
What ever happened to biggie?
Biggie, Orion, Fordman, Bikes, ska69, giannic, tristancliffe, nikimere to name a few.
Most of the old folks that have disappeared over the years.

And of course the old Blackwood chicane
#39 - troy
Incompatible Test-patches! The X Test-patch batch provided probably the best racing I ever had in LFS, the crashers and whiners didn't bother to test them so we had full grids of people who actually knew how to race a car, no matter where you started you could count on getting through t1 and have a great battle until the very end. Extra bonus was seeing Scawen in his LX4 every now and then, good old times.

edit: I miss pallu, was good fun trying to beat him when the LRF class was still on ctra, Hyperactive too, tweaked LX was a blast, The Moose always fair and clean racing against him and probably 50 other people I forgot now.
quite funny to see a bunch of people missing the 2006-2007 era. kinda considering those the best times, too.
incredibly quick hotlap legends like flotch and biggie. guys that i couldn't get rid of since early demo days - blackman and csimpok for example.
god, i can even remember racing the latter one when he still was named U2BonoVox. tN` was also a nice story, eh zeug?
racing people from generally awesome teams - muroc, 1st and core, just to name a few. not to forget my unexcelled mercury teammates. had a great time wearing their colours, despite either being unable to beat them on track or to understand their gibberish in teamspeak.

guess i could sum it up: i miss the times when i was somehow competitive up to a certain level.
All my old CTRA sparring partners. To many of them to mention individually. Night after night of top quality racing at the front of the grid. Great days.

Quote from Mille Sabords :Could someone tell me where Doorman is gone???

http://www.finnglish.co.uk

He's happily racing iRacing and flying online with FSX
wherever did hanks amazing wit and sense of humour disappear to? :/
he got drunk on Fosters and the kangaroo's took him away.. then something about a giant squid. I dunno, the transmission broke up around there.
I miss the CTRA servers TBH those were good days.
Having fun with a bunch of guys we met on msn then we were like ''hey lets do some racing''.
I remember TVE hitting the barrier at south city and lifting of into the sky only to come down on my bonnet.
Both of us were out of the race after my pits stop I was dead last.

Still some of my best LFS races ever were on the CTRA servers with the XFG, XRG or the FBM.
Quote from zapz :I miss the old forums (back when they were on RSC and when there was even a RSC!) and the old community spirit.

Amen to that brother! I also miss my lfs Village Idiot award :'(

Also miss being able to keep the same speed up and grip through the sand (end of bl1 straight was a blast as you could take it at almost full throttle)

The Tree in the middle of Bl1 Chicane.

The Old Bl rallycross layout

Racing with people in IRC (now they are all boring and just moan )

The sense of a close community

People remembering the old days

All these damned new drivers!!

As for people I miss uhmmmm.........life goes on
I miss racing with Operator0 in the MRT at South City Classic, when the MRT was more fun. I also miss jumping the small hill at the base of the tree in the chicane at the old Blackwood.
I miss the times when I was quick

Also the times I miss was my 2 years into LFS. 2007 was a great year. All the original aliens were at their best. I looked up to alot of people then, and still do now...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG