The online racing simulator
The CRC (Clean Racers Club) was good. That was the first time I found some server where you could be guaranteed of a good clean race with some good people.

Some names in this thread I had forgotten.

I do miss the atmosphere on the forums of a new upcoming sim that was relatively underground.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Asshole! After all I've done for you, this is the thanks I get.

Haha. I knew I missed someone important.

Apologies to Fordman.
I miss alot of people, too many to write them all up. But I miss my LFS-addiction the most. Never really recovered from summer 2007, and sadly I haven't seen that much development on the game in these three years.
CTRA Race 1, race after race of brilliance.

Also the BTCC TBO server, huge grids there.
It's a shame the devs can't see that they have pretty much killed something they have put so much time and effort into making.
That's why I wish they'd just release something, even if it's not fully complete, I mean the game is still in "alpha" stage anyway, so what's the big deal? It would keep the community happy, and development can continue anyway.
Netikka 2 Rallycross server

Good Memories...Im gonna soon cry
Mercury .
So this must be the old people reminiscing about how good it was in the old days thread
#86 - th84
Quote from thisnameistaken :[noobs] - Arseholes every last one of them

Lies, Lies and more Lies!

[noobs]Oli is one of the nicest chaps you'll ever meet.
The old Team-400, Clean Cruisers, Cyber, SCCC, SCR, DFH, Ocrana, Afri-Cola, Mercury, MazdaSpeed and Team Redline...

Those who i believe deserves a mention.

Why are people from 2007 talking about Old-school anyways.
Quote from Dennis93 :
Why are people from 2007 talking about Old-school anyways.

Exactly, if you don't know S1, if you don't know how awesome Blackwood was, if you don't know what a GTT, then you aren't oldschool!

I demand more TBO, LRF and FR servers for gods sake. Roadcars, they just rock.
Quote from baSh0r :Roadcars, they just rock.

**Starts to remember that awesome Inferno Racing Nights event back afew years ago**
mmm must pick it up after the 16h race.
must, wait no, will!

*dreaming*
I miss time before MNK. Because of it, lfs is full of finfags who cant drive for shit. And I hate that everyone drives in ''car game'' servers. They are boring and full of t1 noobs. Why nobody drives fbm anymore?
That's a name from the past, Paddi!
Maybe we should organize an "old timer's" race...
But I really don't wanna haffto win again.
Funny thing is, to most of the good old guys I still have contact. I miss Limiter and JeeP though. The first and only real XRT kings ever. MacEST and his Bro, RudiTurbo... Fortunately I still have good contact to most of the german guys from the furious 2004-2006 era (ok, maybe 2007 too ).
Edit: Where's lefty btw.?
I miss Pater Nüsschen
can't really say I miss anybody (but inkognito and filur ), but still I miss the good bl1 xrt demo racing (yes, demo..) with a bunch of fast guys... from summer '05 (when I first tried lfs and started with that combo) until they changed the blackwood track and took xrt away from demo.

of course there's a few guys who come to my mind immediately and who didn't show up anymore, since then - but I won't name them, I'd probably forget about someone important anyway

edit:
Quote from ErAri :how could you drive with them, NIKI ? hehehe
it was impossible...

we had a few quite well organized servers, some of the reliable and responsible guys had admin pw so most of the time there were people around who were able to keep the server clean
I rarely come to check the forum these days, but my eye was caught on this thread, so I just have to reply.

Had a lot of nice times in LFS ever since the 0.2 demo days back in 2002. I know I'm going to forget a bunch of names, but it was great to be racing against drivers such as Rippance, Pallukka, MacEST, biggie...oh it's so long ago I know I've forgotten a lot of old friends.

Great times, great!
#99 - Be2K
the First impression "wow there are many Combos to drive on!"
Quote from diNOSaur :I miss old community called PitStopUK (demo rallyX/xfg only)
Many wr's was done by them and the greatest thing about it that it was community (not a team).

Good times indeed. Really miss RallyX.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG