The online racing simulator
#27 - CSF
Quote from zeugnimod :And how do they "prove" themselves?

In my subjective opinion, they are just the 2 best German drivers out of those 7.

Sutil proves my point.

Pity this Schumacher isn't old Schumacher. :/
Chandhok is doing pretty well at commentary...I think the idiot Legard's replacement has been found.
Quote from CSF :Sutil proves my point.

Pity this Schumacher isn't old Schumacher. :/

Oh well, I guess we have completely different opinions on the German drivers then.
#30 - CSF
Yeah I don't rate Sutil or Rosberg yet, but I think Vettel's good until he makes an error and Schumacher was always my favorite but he's not that Michael now.
#31 - CSF
Oh Fernando............... thats a miserable fail...
Quote from Senninha25 :Chandhok is doing pretty well at commentary...I think the idiot Legard's replacement has been found.

The problem with that is that Chandhok is just a driver in the box rather than a lead commentator. [although I agree that he's very good] Crofty, him and Davidson do a very good job with the free practice sessions, although I'm not sure how they'd do in a race situation which is quite different to cars just cruising around the track.
cant u get other commentary on red button? ive never tried it tho
Quote from BreadC :cant u get other commentary on red button? ive never tried it tho

I think during the races you can have either BBC 1, BBC 5 Live or no comms.
They also used to have CBBC (kids) commentary...
What the hell with these qualifications at 22:00 local time? Jesus.. that's 16:00 in my local time, and i gotta be at work in 17:00, ffs..

Can someone please provide me with some good stream? i'll need it tomorrow..
Quote from MTV3 : Italian driver Adrian Sutil was fined a massive 10 000 dollars (7500 €) for driving a wreck...

did I miss something? I think Sutil has something to say...and "non è mia culpa" isn't one of them...I'd laugh if he had got actually confused with Liuzzi
Quote from Senninha25 :did I miss something? I think Sutil has something to say...and "non è mia culpa" isn't one of them...I'd laugh if he had got actually confused with Liuzzi

I think it was probably because 10k USD is nothing in F1 (i.e. not "massive").
Quote from amp88 :I think it was probably because 10k USD is nothing in F1 (i.e. not "massive").

10k USD is enough money to buy a new compact car... and it's not frequent for fines to be that expensive...there have been at least some 500€-2500€ fines for speeding...
Quote from Senninha25 :10k USD is enough money to buy a new compact car... and it's not frequent for fines to be that expensive...there have been at least some 500€-2500€ fines for speeding...

Well, when Ferrari get fined 100k USD for team orders 10k for driving a car that's got a corner hanging off it seems like nothing. Not to mention McLaren's fine for cheating a few years back...

10k is nothing in F1. The catering budget for some of the bigger teams is more than that for each round.
10k is usually hotel money for the weekend.
Quote from MTV3 :
Italian driver Adrian Sutil was fined a massive 10 000 dollars (7500 €) for driving a wreck...
Quote from hyntty :...

missing the italian bit lol
Karun's nuts
Massa failed in Q1 so Redflag.
Gearbox fail
Klein beat Senna. I guess he's the first non-rookie who's ever driven that car. A wakeup call for Hispania I hope.
Koba \o/
Quote from DarkTimes :Klein beat Senna. I guess he's the first non-rookie who's ever driven that car. A wakeup call for Hispania I hope.

never understood the logic of a brand new team not having one experienced driver to measure things against, upto now for all they knew they could have had the fastest car in F1 but very poor drivers

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG