The online racing simulator
hulkenburg didn't look happy.. throwing his helmet onto its stand
Haha. Hulkenberg having a little tantrum.
:banana:
Quote from Boris Lozac :What the hell with these qualifications at 22:00 local time?

I guess that's because of the rule saying there must be 3 hours between final FP and quali. I belive they wanted to have all FPs in darkish conditions, so there was no other choice than having FP3 at 18:00 and quali at 22:00
#56 - CSF
Anyone noticed Fernando looked a bit.. upset in the PC? Could he have engine issues?
Quote from MTV3, a ****ing gain :Klien's surprising promotion to GP-driver happened simultaneously to the Austrian absinthe label Upsynth's appearance on the Hispania car. Absinthe is a strong alcohol drink.

Finland. News go straight to the important point.
Quote from hyntty :Finland. News go straight to the important point.

That explains your new flag.
Quote from Senninha25 :That explains your new flag.

White for the steamy sauna and blue for the ice cold lake they jump into afterwards.
Quote from BlueFlame :White for the steamy sauna and blue for the ice cold lake they jump into afterwards.

wow, those finns really know how to even things out don't they? "Hot sauna, then have a nice swin in a nice cold lake"...eccentric people the finnish.
Damp! Nicole is looking HOT on the grid.

Lewis is bloody lucky.
Quote from DevilDare :Damp! Nicole is looking HOT on the grid.

Lewis is bloody lucky.

It's a shame she has the intelligence of a demented amoeba.
Really? Does that really bother you?

As long as she understands "lay down" its all good.
any streams avail?
#70 - aoun
FFS, bloody stupid.. Lucky for our guy, but bloody hell that did not need to happen. Lewis should still be in the race pushing with Webber. Personally I blame the virgin. Ironic the name...

Indeed, that Virgin did not need to be there. How did they even end up between the leaders....

Well, we wanted racing on track... We got it....
That move of Schumi looked like revenge wrecking, not so good

and bai lewis in championship...always the suspension (monza & singapore)
#73 - aoun
Quote from DevilDare :

Indeed, that Virgin did not need to be there. How did they even end up between the leaders....

Well, we wanted racing on track... We got it....

I suppose so, and yes, its clearly benifiting our driver, but i feel that the backmarker set up that incident. I would have seen Lewis pass Mark than see that.
Worst mistake I've seen from Hamilton for a long time, but it was one born from frustration. That McLaren just hasn't got the pace for the remaining four races to put up a fight. They need a couple of one-twos and that just isn't going to happen.

Alonso looking very strong now. fair play!
It wasn't bad race today. Bad luck for Hamilton. The hero of race for me is Kobayashi. Nice fire end from Kovalainen.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG