The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
2010 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX (Singapore)
2010 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX (Singapore)

Fri 24 September 2010
Practice 1 18:00 - 19:30
Practice 2 21:30 - 23:00

Sat 25 September 2010
Practice 3 19:00 - 20:00
Qualifying 22:00

Sun 26 September 2010
Race 20:00

All times local, UTC+8.

Race Date: 26 Sep 2010
Circuit Name: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Number of Laps: 61
Circuit Length: 5.073 km
Race Distance: 309.316 km
Lap Record: 1:45.599 - K Raikkonen (2008)

Local Weather Forecast
Attached images
untitled.JPG
#2 - J@tko
I heard that they can't race if it pouring with rain because of the glare of the floodlights. Great plan, Bernie.
God, please don't make it rain.

And please Mark Webber win
So on F1 site it seems there will be thunderstorms there all 3 days.. what does that mean, will they race at all...
I think the forecast will be a little different come race day as that forecast came up a week before the race.
#6 - HVS5b
Quote from JPeace :They will "asses" the situation as they go along, probrably attempt to start the race and get half points for it.

I reckon that's a bum forecast
Little warm up for everyone
I'm really looking forward to this one. Wonderful track to watch (Much, much better than Abu Dhabi and Valencia)
EDIT: and in motion
Quote from J@tko :I heard that they can't race if it pouring with rain because of the glare of the floodlights. Great plan, Bernie.

aparently the reflectors are designed so the lights should not glare in the drivers eyes whent hey are running in the right direction so it shouldn't be a problem unless someone gets awfully confused after a spin and tries to doa reverse circuit.

actually it would be interesting to see if the street drainage is better than some F1 circuits in heavy rain.
The rain in the region can be very torrential, good lighting or not it would be impossible to race anyway if it gets as bad as it can get. I lived in Kuala Lumpur and it was bad enough in a road car.

A little rain would be good to mix things up, too much though and there won't be much running I fear.
-
(JackDaMaster) DELETED by JackDaMaster
'Petrov, use all the road and a lot more, can you confirm you understand this?'
more like

"petrov we can confirm you have a race seat for next season"
Poor Petrov! I suggest a race in Soviet Moscow next year, so Kubica can crash to let him win
and then he replies '' But.... In Soviet Russia, The wall crashes into you! ''
New updates for the Mclaren.

Quote from tinvek :more like

"petrov we can confirm you have a race seat for next season"

That was a good laugh for being so early!!
Just seen on the BBC F1 site that apparently Yamamoto has food poisoning and will be replaced by Christian Klien.
HEIDFELD!!

haha yes baby 7 german drivers, we're taking over F1
Yeah, he should never have been without a drive this season - very under-rated driver in my opinion.
Quote from Timo1992 :HEIDFELD!!

Germany is to F1 what Finland is to the WRC.
Quote from Timo1992 :HEIDFELD!!

and not a single good one of the lot.
Quote from count.bazley :Just seen on the BBC F1 site that apparently Yamamoto has food poisoning and will be replaced by Christian Klien.

oh my...that's going to cost HRT a fortune to have CHRISTIAN put on the sidepods...
Quote from Mustafur :and not a single good one of the lot.

Yeah, Sutil and Rosberg really suck.
#24 - CSF
Rosberg and Sutil have yet to prove themselves.
And how do they "prove" themselves?

In my subjective opinion, they are just the 2 best German drivers out of those 7.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG