The online racing simulator
Quote from diNOSaur :^^posted himself in "Post your Last Purchase!" thread

Yes indeed, i posted myself in this thread because dustin had totally the wrong thoughts of what i looked like, so i had to proove i wasn't like he discribed.
but your photograph does not depict the area of interest. we cannot see your legs.
to excuse me posting here and fueling your great discussion:
got me a xbox360 for those lonely, rainy evenings.
Quote from Biohazard :but your photograph does not depict the area of interest. we cannot see your legs.
to excuse me posting here and fueling your great discussion:
got me a xbox360 for those lonely, rainy evenings.

True.
Did this argument start because I bought something FOR my dad? I'm confused.
I have no idea, have a good one.
Quote from matijapkc :But if you have a freakin' van, with 180HP, why would you need 7 gears? 5 if enough, maybe 6 'cos it has 2 turbos, but 7!? That's a bit too much...

You see this? Murcielago SuperVeloce, 670HP, and 6 gears...

I believe your usual 18-wheeler has about 12 gears.
Quote from Stefani24 :I believe your usual 18-wheeler has about 12 gears.

There many different gear setups. I grew up in a diesel shop (father has been a diesel mechanic for 40+ years, and i am one now) and there are so many different transmissions its crazy, most common are 18 speeds,12 speeds,13 speeds, and the dreaded pain in the ass to build, KWT2000 8 speed with Hi/Low rear box for pulling tankers...........

Also here is my newest addition that I just bought
Attached images
Logitech steering wheel.png
logitech steering wheel 2.png
you bought ebay? I know he bought a DFGT
Quote from G!NhO :Maybe because the only goddamn thing he posts about is mpg...

lolwut. I made one thread about it when I had my last car. MPG is a little important to me when I spent ~£1,700 on petrol last year...
Quote from Stefani24 :I believe your usual 18-wheeler has about 12 gears.

more like close to 20.

about the van it is for mpg actually the van is always in 7th gear at around 50 mph. and it can carry 3.2 tonnes but it will only be carrying 1 or maybe 2 go karts.

heres a pic
bloody hell a 60 reg. First I have seen.
Quote from Luke.S :bloody hell a 60 reg. First I have seen.

ive seen 3 XD they where trade plates though
k now.. wtf does that mean in english plz?
Quote from e2mustang :k now.. wtf does that mean in english plz?

from 2001 our licence plates where 01 on march the 1st then on september 1st they went too 51 and next year 02 onto 52 that has carried on since for all new cars the newest plat this year being a "60" plate
In UK registrations the 3rd and 4th digit signifies year since 2001.

In the first half of the year, the registration is the last 2 digits of the year.

In the second half of the year, it's made by the last 2 digits of the year + 50.

I.e. my old car was WX51 PVL. This made it a "51" plate, which meant it was from the later half of 2002. Same for my bike, KE51 OHL.

My current car is CV04 ***. This means it's from the first half of 2004.

The "60" plate has just come out. You can see this on the front of the VW van - PN60 ZVZ.

Generally cars are valued age wise by the reg, thus why people wait for a new reg to come out before they buy their cars (otherwise when they come to sell their car will look 6 months older).

The first 2 digits also show which DVLA office the car was registered in. Mine is "CV" which from memory is Cheltenham.

The last 3 digits are random.
Quote from dadge :you bought ebay? I know he bought a DFGT

lol no, steering wheel is what I bought............. why did i think it wouldnt be confusion? would it be the pic of the steering wheel in the 2nd pic? :doh:

lol but i noticed the first pic didnt show the wheel so I uploaded another OF THE WHEEL
I just bought koss dj pro100 headphones but not too satisfied with the bass so i might exchange it with sony's extra bass phones link tomorrow. if not better i get this again.

any1 has either of these? thoughts?
these have amazing bass, like truely incredible. and the sound is amazing too.

http://www.google.com/products ... e&ved=0CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

very very pricey, but they are worth it. they are called beats, by Dr. Dre, and there are alot of headphones with the same name so be sure you get the right ones. the huge ones
yeah saw them but im not paying over 100$. im not using it very much,maybe 3 times a month.
oh i see..well they are well worth the price, cause i know if i had them id listen every day

even got the pre-order bonuses (made man and greaser) even though I just got it. Game must have had some left. On PC BTW

Some long flights ahead of me when I get back tomorrow

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG