The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :I'd like to see the look of your partners face (if you ever get one) when they realise that you were telling them lies ; that this <---------> was 6 inches. No wonder she had so many parking wrecks.

girth
come on dude, i thought we talked about you pulling figures (not fingers) out of your arse.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'd like to see the look of your partners face (if you ever get one) when they realise that you were telling them lies ; that this <---------> was 6 inches. No wonder she had so many parking wrecks.

It's a good thing I use a massive zoom on my monitor. That <--------> stretches from one side to the other of my monitor. Maybe I've been underestimating when I've said 6 inches!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's a good thing I use a massive zoom on my monitor. That <--------> stretches from one side to the other of my monitor. Maybe I've been underestimating when I've said 6 inches!

If you need a zoom to see your 6 inches Dustin, i'd say you've been under-estimating :P
Quote from Becky Rose :If you need a zoom to see your 6 inches Dustin, i'd say you've been under-estimating :P

I dunno.. with the amount of inactivity I've been doing.. I'm shocked I can still see it at all. I need to get more active. I'm getting fat!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno.. with the amount of inactivity I've been doing.. I'm shocked I can still see it at all. I need to get more active. I'm getting fat!

Hop on a bike, tubbs!
Quote from MAGGOT :Hop on a bike, tubbs!

Meh, I'm not too bad... I just feel fatter than I am. Still could do to lose 10 lbs or exchange it for muscle at least.
Quote from Becky Rose :No.

I rarely read anything, and I dont really need a manual on picking up girls. I'm hardly the lesbian cassanova but I do ok

It's taken 70 odd pages and finally someone - Dygear - has mentioned 'The Game'. lol Becky you should read it though, it's a good book.
Quote from Intrepid :it's a good book.

why am i not at all surprised that you think that waste of perfectly good paper is a good book?
Quote from Shotglass :why am i not at all surprised that you think that waste of perfectly good paper is a good book?

It's a well written book. Not every book has to be another 'old man and the sea' to be a worthwhile read. You're not an AFC now are you??
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Meh, I'm not too bad... I just feel fatter than I am. Still could do to lose 10 lbs or exchange it for muscle at least.

I hear ya. I feel like crap these days, been too busy with work to eat properly, let alone work out or anything.
Quote from Intrepid :You're not an AFC now are you??

ive yet to meet anyone who uses that sort of language that isnt a complete idiot and loser
also clearly im an hb10
Crikey when was the last photo posted? I'm almost tempted to post mine.
just do it, there is literally no harm
Me and the old lady.
Attached images
antandeve.jpg
i think shes quite cute
though imo she'd look better with medium length hair
Yeah I like the bit of blonde in her hair, but she should have long hair down her back and her TONGUE PIERCED
Quote from Klutch :i think shes quite cute
though imo she'd look better with medium length hair

She's only recently got it cut so will have to see how long she lets it grow for I think
[logilove]
ok so my ex texted me today, i was hanging out with 2 guys, and my ex's best friend. so she said "can you help me out with a computer problem" so i said of course. she said she changed her password, and she is the only account and she cant get in. i said to try to log in as guest. she said it wont let her, and i guess it was installing updates, and asking for removable memory to do something with..? anyways, i said "is it asking for a reinstall of windows to be able to change your password" cause she said it needed something random. and i said i really cant help cause passwords are there so people cant get in no matter what. and she texted her best friend and said i was being a f***** or something along those lines.

stuck up. bitter. ugh.
[/logilove]
i got the permission from my gf to post a pic,but i'll save the headache for me.
Quote from e2mustang :i got the permission from my gf to post a pic,but i'll save the headache for me.

doooo eeet
tits or gtfo

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG