The online racing simulator
Quote from brt900 :no i had a friend do it. my GT is p4uls i would send you all a few ferrari 250s the 11 mil cars but its effort lol

Oh wow that would be fair impressive if you did.
Quote from AstroBoy :Oh wow that would be fair impressive if you did.

XD

Everyone add me and send me a message saying who you are on lfs and ill send you all at least one of them later on when im bored
By the way, does anyone have a way to transfer the video files that are backuped on a USB stick and connected to a PC?

Thing is, I don't really want to go on my online account since I "glitched" a bit
Don't be afraid to send one of those 250s this way BRT, I'm already on your friends list.
Quote from Rappa Z :Don't be afraid to send one of those 250s this way BRT, I'm already on your friends list.

i cant find you
I'm pretty sure you do...

dakness69
o0 so does that mean you will send me one then?
Quote from Luke.S :o0 so does that mean you will send me one then?

no youve had a few XD
Quote from nikopdr :By the way, does anyone have a way to transfer the video files that are backuped on a USB stick and connected to a PC?

Thing is, I don't really want to go on my online account since I "glitched" a bit

I found a way, but the video format comes out as RAW Video in WMV format, so you can only play it on Windows Media Player. I have to find a converter for it... Even youtube can't accept RAW.
Thank you BRT! The car is a beauty and will certainly be the centerpiece of photos in the future.

As for that spam message I sent you, in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 you get upgrade points for every friend you message with a letter telling them to try the game. I just deleted the message, wrote "SPAM," and gathered up all the points.
Quote from Rappa Z :Thank you BRT! The car is a beauty and will certainly be the centerpiece of photos in the future.

As for that spam message I sent you, in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 you get upgrade points for every friend you message with a letter telling them to try the game. I just deleted the message, wrote "SPAM," and gathered up all the points.

want another to sell? that message killed me
Still feeling generous brt? Not sure if you're still on my XBL friends list, send me a request if not.
Quote from PoVo :I found a way, but the video format comes out as RAW Video in WMV format, so you can only play it on Windows Media Player. I have to find a converter for it... Even youtube can't accept RAW.

Could you tell me, please? :P
Quote from nikopdr :Could you tell me, please? :P

Save a Replay in game, Record a Movie while in the Replay menu. Save it. Then get a USB Pendrive format it for Xbox 360 use, in the System Settings > Memory menu. Then go to Memory, HDD, Games, Forza Motorsport 3 and move the movie to the USB stick. After that plug USB stick into PC and follow this guide : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JyHT7psJsU

Edit: Finally found out how to convert it... You need Xilisoft HD Video Converter to convert it. Basically select the output to be HD in 1280x720 resolution (.ts file) and convert. This is the only converter out of 20~ that works, but it costs. If you don't wanna pay, you can always google up some to**ents Here's my clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQips3aAxrI
I think it is way more interesting to earn your money and then use that to buy some cars...makes it much more enjoyable once you have enough money.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :I think it is way more interesting to earn your money and then use that to buy some cars...makes it much more enjoyable once you have enough money.

True, but I have 2 save games, one for messing about and the other for the Season play
Microsoft..
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
YAY, I CAN DRIVE TOP GEAR TRACK.

And still crash into walls and drive away without issue.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :YAY, I CAN DRIVE TOP GEAR TRACK.

And still crash into walls and drive away without issue.

Yeah....

Coming from GT5 player.
... Forza is just as bad. Crashing cars at full speed and then winning races
Not saying it isnt.

Just found it funny.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... Forza is just as bad. Crashing cars at full speed and then winning races

Erm, on Forza that may only happen if the damage is off or because the ai isn't that quick. Not really sure why you say that, you get gearbox damage or steering damage and its pretty difficult to win a race, but I guess you are referring to the fact that the damage isn't to the effect that it will imobilize if you crash hard enough. Which is a fair point.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG