The online racing simulator
i'd say game, set, match for mom.
I know, ownage right there lol

1st and last comments were me, but i have since added another comment which says...

'in response to mrs ****s earlier comment, where do i sign?'

She, (the daughter obv) is honestly one of the hottest girls i have EVER seen in my entire life, and i am including people off the telly and/or supermodels in that remark, she really is that stupidly stunning!

Ahh fook it, she'll never visit here so im safe, judge for yourselves!
Attached images
klg.jpg
Quote from danthebangerboy :I know, ownage right there lol

1st and last comments were me, but i have since added another comment which says...

'in response to mrs ****s earlier comment, where do i sign?'

She, (the daughter obv) is honestly one of the hottest girls i have EVER seen in my entire life, and i am including people off the telly and/or supermodels in that remark, she really is that stupidly stunning!

pics or I call lies.
Quote from Luke.S :picks or I call lies.

post above edited mate, and no amp, that was merely me failing to try and explain her hotness in the best way i could, f--king amaaaazing!!!!
Quote from danthebangerboy :post above edited mate, and no amp, that was merely me failing to try and explain her hotness in the best way i could, f--king amaaaazing!!!!

nice one mate. She is pretty nice. /me waits for her to decide to take up sim racing and come across this thread
She is good looking yeah, but she looks pretty young

J4ILBAIT...

I can show you a pic of a girl around my area that would make you think that girl you posted is a MINGER...

Look up: Charlotte Longmore on facebook, if you don't find her I'll post a pic soon.
Not jailbait AMB, she's 19, perfect age!
Dan!!! that lass has devil eyes....scares the bejesus out of me, do not want.
she also has a crooked neck. not to be trusted. and if her mouth got any smaller, it would look like a cats arse.
Quote from AMB :Look up: Charlotte Longmore on facebook, if you don't find her I'll post a pic soon.

she's ok, but again with the cats arse.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Not jailbait AMB, she's 19, perfect age!

Oh fair enough, looks young

Quote from dadge :she's ok, but again with the cats arse.

True, but I WOULD NEVER say no to her but I'd never get the chance
this is a real ad from 1962...
Attached images
41251_1459852068268_1592401819_1088865_4246811_n.jpg

I lol'd at the last one
And me at the first one
Quote from TypeRacing :From which movie is this picture from ?

The Inception. It's a new one, previous months in cinemas, you might want to watch it to get better understanding of this picture.
Something about dreams right? Mixed reality if i got the idea right.
Quote from -NightFly- :Something about dreams right? Mixed reality if i got the idea right.

Basicly, we put a dream in yo dream in yo dream in yo dream so you can dream while you dream while you dream while you dream. That's original, isn't it...
yo dawg!

Somehow it reminds me of existenz.
Quote from Mysho :Basicly, we put a dream in yo dream in yo dream in yo dream so you can dream while you dream while you dream while you dream. That's original, isn't it...

Quote from Inouva :

this...
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG