The online racing simulator
cover everything but those two squares and put your face really close, they are the same exact shade of gray.
fake and gay.

/trolling
shit brix now

edit: fake and gay lol

Quote from dadge :the tyres holding the wheel represent the guy holding his japanese flag open.

how do you know gay slang?
Attached images
w0005.png
Quote from pasibrzuch :

because i know how to read wiki numbnuts. the question is, how did YOU know it was gay slang?
Quote from pasibrzuch :shit brix now

Omg.. you are right... had to put my eyes close to it!

omg, I can see forever!
Attached images
w0006.PNG
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The pros:

Who cares?

If you question the iPad's purpose.. it's not for you.

Simple as that. Netbooks aren't good.. you have a screen the size of a corn chip, a CPU as fast as a mouse doing algebra.. Sure you can install Windows on it, but run it how fast and really.. what can it do?

iPad.. yeah it's not as versatile (and I'd say it is pretty useless.. but netbooks are even worse).. but it atleast can play ****ing games.. Go see that RAGE demo that got showed today... 6 months and that'll be on iPhone and iPad.. I bet you your Netbook can't do that either.

Why do you defend the ipad? To some extent I can understand defending a mac, but the ipad? are you serious?
Quote from el pibe :oh. i get it... they are both grey... eventhough one is darker than the other, it still is grey...

Quote from el pibe :fake and gay.

/trolling

Check your IQ, and your eyes, before accusing someone of trolling, they are the exact same color.
Quote from BlueFlame :Why do you defend the ipad? To some extent I can understand defending a mac, but the ipad? are you serious?

I'm not quite defending the iPad, as just calling down Netbooks. Netbooks aren't as great as everyone says. They're still dreadfully underpowered.
Quote from pasibrzuch :shit brix now

You may think it's gay , but fake it ain't.

I had to test it by my self in paint because I really couldn't believe it :P
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm not quite defending the iPad, as just calling down Netbooks. Netbooks aren't as great as everyone says. They're still dreadfully underpowered.

Of course, netbooks are shit as are all portable computers, but anyone with a brain would take a netbook over an ipad.
Quote from BlueFlame :Of course, netbooks are shit as are all portable computers, but anyone with a brain would take a netbook over an ipad.

Yeah.. anyone with a brain would take a tiny screen with a horrible keyboard, a trackpad the size of a quarter, and SO MUCH SPEED that Chrome just up and says "**** it, no point in trying" when rendering a page.

Compared to the fluid experience that is an iPad.. yeah, anyone with a brain would take the netbook.
-
(anbiddulph) DELETED by anbiddulph
Quote from Sir moi 407 :I had to test it by my self in paint because I really couldn't believe it :P

My exact same reaction when a friend of my showed it. I was willing to bet money on it that they are not the same color
I just shat brix :|
which way is she spinning?

Looks clockwise... but most likely I am wrong because clockwise is the obvious
Clockwise i would say, but it's getting proven with these pictures just how easily our brain and eyes can get fooled.. Matrix is maybe real afterall, OMG...
She spins both ways. I just focus on the standing foot to make her spin the way I want it.
-
(AMB) DELETED by AMB
i say that she is not spinning.... we are turning around her.
Quote from PhilS13 :She spins both ways. I just focus on the standing foot to make her spin the way I want it.

This.

If you concentrate hard enough on her leg (shadow even), she will spin anti-clockwise.
hm
For me it's obvious she is spinning anti-clockwise
I am trying very hard to see her turning clockwise
EDIT: did it
You really have to concentrate on the feet to make her turn the way you want
Jesus christ, i was convinced that it's clockwise, but now looking at her foot, it's definately anti-clockwise. aaaaaaaaa what the fu*k is wrong with out brains?!

had to
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG