The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :Scawen

I loled so hard...

About the spinning girl... It depends on which side of your brain you use more...
Quote from matijapkc :I loled so hard...

About the spinning girl... It depends on which side of your brain you use more...

West side.
East Coast, bro!
North coast?
I'm in Miami BITCH!
well, try to imagine her spinning clockwise, then she'll spin clockwise, and same with anti-clockwise
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :which way is she spinning?

If you ask me you can tell by the reflection that she's turning counter-clockwise, seen from above.
Quote from 5tag :If you ask me you can tell by the reflection that she's turning counter-clockwise, seen from above.

It's how you want it to spin really, that's the 'right' answer. I've 'made' her spin both ways
Quote from Boris Lozac :It's how you want it to spin really, that's the 'right' answer. I've 'made' her spin both ways

Me too but as I said look at the reflection. Clockwise turning doesn't make sense then.
Quote from 5tag :Me too but as I said look at the reflection. Clockwise turning doesn't make sense then.

I did that too, and it's the same again, if i make myself think that she spins clockwise then it spins clockwise, if i look away for couple of seconds and think about anti-clockwise, then she spins like that It's freakin wierd
Quote from JackDaMaster :

mmm, gona be flamed for this, but this pic is a bit "Cruelty", if you know the rest of the video or the pics....
Quote from Inouva :mmm, gona be flamed for this, but this pic is a bit "Cruelty", if you know the rest of the video or the pics....

I got to agree on this - not funny at all !!

PS: lol at jack nicholson
Quote from Inouva :mmm, gona be flamed for this, but this pic is a bit "Cruelty", if you know the rest of the video or the pics....

I agree.
i found it funny. it was quite a simple play on words. if you take offense to it then maybe you should check your own post history for anything you've posted that could be viewed in the same light.

because he leathers the seal outha it ??

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah.. anyone with a brain would take a tiny screen with a horrible keyboard, a trackpad the size of a quarter, and SO MUCH SPEED that Chrome just up and says "**** it, no point in trying" when rendering a page.

Compared to the fluid experience that is an iPad.. yeah, anyone with a brain would take the netbook.

A netbook running Chrome (heck, even crappy Safari will do) with FlashBlock obviously renders pages faster than an iPad.

Quote from Chupacabras84 :

ROFL. I SWEAR I could see both the girl in the middle and the one on the left rotating anti-clockwise and the one on the right rotating clockwise. Their legs even look like they are at different places! Total mindf*ck! In fact I managed to make the one on the right rotate anti-clockwise too I think I use way too much just one side of my brain...
Quote from Boris Lozac :
You would all scream like a little baby if you got it as a gift, please stfu people..

Lol no!!! I made it clear with my family long time ago that i do not want any presents at birthdays and such, because i prefer something useful and needed as a present than something which make a nice gesture but i dont really need or want it (exceptions are small and not expensive stuff)

So If I would receive a expensive rock I would be mad someone wasted his money on stuff i dont even want.

So I get less presents, barely any everything is discussed with me beforehand so there is no OMG surprise factor but since then there wasn't a single thing i didn't want.
Well it beats the purposse of a present if you discuss about it and know what you're getting Sure, i don't recieve any presents neither, but you get my point.. Everyone like, hate the thing.. but everyone would want one. I bet it's awesome for those casual things like checking the web, listening to music, watching videos, etc.. and not to mention it's upcoming super cool applications...
Quote from Boris Lozac :and not to mention it's upcoming super cool applications...

Meanwhile Windows Phone 7 will get 70+ games that are currently on XBox 360.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG