The online racing simulator
AWD is too unrealisticly fast on take off, on FM3.
Quote from Mustafur :AWD is too unrealisticly fast on take off, on FM3.

I would say it was about right, but only under a certain power.

Had races with El Pibe and proved to myself that Forza could be very interesting in a league, providing all the cars involved were stock and not tamperered with. PI doesn't make that much of a difference, if you have a decent variation of tracks in the season or what not, the cars with better handling, and the cars that are faster or better accelerating will have their share of freedom. I suppose it would be wise to get 8 racers and do a few races in the same car preferably something like B class, then the do it so the fastest guys have to drive the cars in which ever class with a pi lower than everyone elses.

I'm sure theres a way you can keep the racing as even as possible. Nobody really wants to spread out over 3 laps and never see another car do they? (unless you're winning of course :P) I've been thinking about creating a league but I'm still going through it in my head to determine the best way to do it. I don't think I'm the only one in saying that I don't fancy doing anything more than rougly 10 laps with a pad in my hand staring at a TV screen.

My plot ideas are to have a 2 or 3 lap race to determine qualification but has no point rewards. But a 10 lap feature race does. Also to have a crappy freewebs site or something just to update the point standings.

Any ideas?
Not planning a date for the races or anything, and since theres only 8 slots for a race I guess only 8 people can enter it. Unless it was some kind of rally sprint thing, or a hill climb championship (which may work out easier and better to plan out).
add me :

Bmxtwins
Here are some pics, one is from a very close online race, actually managed to avoid hitting someones rear bumper by about an inch, the other is just a picture of my Ferrari 250 GTO.

EDIT: uploaded a picture of my latest creation, it's a replica paintjob of the Veyron Super Sport, complete with carbon fibre.
Attached images
250 GTO.jpg
Close race.jpg
Super Sport.jpg
I bought the road going Zonda and took a few pics of the beast down mulsanne straight

are they realistic enough( what i mean is , if they look like it was taken in real life )? if not, what should i do better next time?

My lovely S5

and now what my brother's MR2 kinda looks like in real life since he crashed it
Here are some wierd pictures I took today, some of my new carbon cars too...
Attached images
CF.jpg
Carbon.jpg
Chaos.jpg
Oil.jpg
Quote from el pibe :znip....

Tried to connect to your private race this morning, wouldn't connect
oh. don't worry... my mates were just fooling around so i left a couple mins later XD
Thats probably why then!!!
I was feeling in the mood for something different the other day so i got myself a MR2 such a nice car

But on a different note are there any must have car packs? And all of them is not a answer.
Considering that in a couple of weeks time, alot of them are being discounted to 240msp, ALL OF THEM!!!!
some stuff

I'd like to advertise the league I am racing in if anyone is looking for league racing:

http://www.freewebs.com/forzaworldchallenge/index.html

It is rather professionally run and plenty of competitive drivers, there are touring car and GT races with varied spec each season, races are usually held tuesday or wednesday night (eastern time)
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :some stuff

You made all of those yourself?
And by that I mean the paint jobs.
Storefront Just search and you will find
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Storefront Just search and you will find

Do you do al you setups yourself because I'm having trouble with that.
Mainly the drift setups.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Do you do al you setups yourself because I'm having trouble with that.
Mainly the drift setups.

I do make my setups and im not pro at it I add some power stiff up the suspension and get used to it

Quote from JJ72 :I'd like to advertise the league I am racing in if anyone is looking for league racing:

http://www.freewebs.com/forzaworldchallenge/index.html

It is rather professionally run and plenty of competitive drivers, there are touring car and GT races with varied spec each season, races are usually held tuesday or wednesday night (eastern time)

How do you register on that?
Quote from BlueFlame :How do you register on that?

sign in the forum and look at the registration threads - forum link is in the upper right corner.

I think they take mid season entries, please advise the races are US based so connection and timezone issues might appear.
Quote from JJ72 :sign in the forum and look at the registration threads - forum link is in the upper right corner.

I think they take mid season entries, please advise the races are US based so connection and timezone issues might appear.

Thanks, I might give it a go looks like good fun, though I'd prefer a one make championship. Or Merc VS Audi DTM cup
The cars are pretty close in that series, and some interesting mix of cars as well, porsches, ferraris, vipers, vettes, spykers and even a morgan (well that's mine). There's a success ballast system which might not be to everyone's liking, but it keeps things close.
Quote from JJ72 :The cars are pretty close in that series, and some interesting mix of cars as well, porsches, ferraris, vipers, vettes, spykers and even a morgan (well that's mine). There's a success ballast system which might not be to everyone's liking, but it keeps things close.

Success ballast is every bit as stupid as push-to-pass.
Great game but i'm going to sell my xbox, Anyone need any money?

GT - Mc x MuFFiNz

Playapimp - Your cars <3
So... After playing Forza a bit for the past few days at a friends house...

The physics aren't awful... still way too easy even with no assists, but atleast isn't understeer haven.

I must say.. any of the real race tracks though are absolutely terrible. Especially Nurburgring. I know the Nurburgring pretty well, and can recognize most parts in most sims and videos.. but the Forza version had me going "Where am I" when I was racing some of the "staged" events around it... It wasn't very nice.

Currently have the R1 championship left.. my friend is at level 50 as well.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG