-
(LightBulb) DELETED by LightBulb
A four door saloon in the rac/fz5/lx6 class, around 1,700kg with roughly 450hp
-
(LightBulb) DELETED by LightBulb
Big american muscle v8...
DP1/e

That's what I really want to see in LFS
Looks like with this list we successfully wrote down all the known cars, now lets start thread about cars from this list you want not to see in LFS
I would like to see a audi quattro s1
Quote from BlackEdition :This is definetly a car we wanna see in the S3
The FORD SIERRA RS COSWORTH, Check this out

http://www.garaget.org/?car=206488

kind regards

The link to the car you posted isn't even a Cosworth. It's just a horrible modified Sapphire.

I mean, compare that monstrosity...

To this beauty...!

Quote from Raito :Looks like with this list we successfully wrote down all the known cars, now lets start thread about cars from this list you want not to see in LFS

that would be a short list.
i would like to see sedans and slow cars like UF1. GoCart would be great too
Quote from IIrmantass1525 :i would like to see sedans and slow cars like UF1. GoCart would be great too

Perhaps Fiat 126? Its very veak RWD car :]
Quote from FireMike15 :We have a GoKart

Are you sure? I think we do not use the same simulator.

But seriously, Victor revealed in a recent interview for RSC, that Devs experimented during last testing day with go-karts in LFS.

So there is little chance that go-kart will appear in LFS 0.6A.
Quote from adamshl :Are you sure? I think we do not use the same simulator.

But seriously, Victor revealed in a recent interview for RSC, that Devs experimented during last testing day with go-karts in LFS.

So there is little chance that go-kart will appear in LFS 0.6A.

Would be awsome if they did :O
Quote from kart-36 :Would be awsome if they did :O

indeed, a great chance for me to leave for a year till ye get bored and are back to wreaking... errr.... i mean Racing.
Division1 4wd rallycross car, the RB4 just don't have the power. OR at least chance to choose hybrid tyre's to FXR and other car's.

I don't need to see licensed car's as long the driving physic's are as realistic as they can be. When you see the car list, there is quite good choose. I'd rather develop new track's and/or the physic's.
I'd like something like this...

or this..

Attached images
Osella-Caprino_tornante.JPG
Xingyue Buggy 260  _Buggy260_front_r.jpg
i was thinking either a more "race" version of the RB4... or maybe some cars dedicated towards rallying
If anything, I would like the rest of the interiors of the cars that weren't updated in patch Z.

Just having a car as nice as XF/XR cars is good enough for me.

But for new cars in S3 other than updated interiors, Surprise me!
just more cars in each class or as suggested on an earlier page to be able to change the body like u can skins i would however like to see more tracks especially rally stages and a track designed for nothing but drifting also some more weather conditions rain and snow maybe a night option aswell lets face it they have pretty much cracked it with the cars
Mazda Furai <<<<33333333 @@@@@@@@
Quote from 5tag :The way millimeters of steering input indicate massive oversteer an waving looks totally dumb.

Yeah hilarious, isn't it. If PD puts them out like this, handling like a limousine with suspension, shame on them :P

+1
for prober buggy and a reasonable cross tracks

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG