Gai-Luron
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :that's not what i meant .... i meant like

<?php 
IF( GetCurrentPlayerVar("Mouse") == "1" THEN
GlobalMsg
($userName." Is Using a Mouse");
ENDIF
?>

Just use the PlayFlags var add do a logical AND on it (&) against the value 1024.
Quote from Krayy :Just use the PlayFlags var add do a logical AND on it (&) against the value 1024.

nvm came up with this

<?php 
Sub ControlType
()

SetCurrentPlayerVar"ControlType""Wheel" );

$PitWork=splitToArrayGetCurrentPlayerVar("PlayerFlags")," " );
        FOREACH( 
$maVar IN $PitWork )
            IF ( 
$maVar["value"] == "Mouse" 

THEN
                SetCurrentPlayerVar
"ControlType""Mouse" );
            ENDIF
            IF ( 
$maVar["value"] == "KbStabilised" || $maVar["value"] == "KbNoHelp" 

THEN
                SetCurrentPlayerVar
"ControlType""Keyboard" );
            ELSE

$IsNotBlank 1;            
            ENDIF
        ENDFOREACH
EndSub
?>

Hi,
I think it would be nice if the !top and !drf windows get a previous/next button.
Would this be easy to realise? I've checked the tops.lpr file, but I don't know where to start (and !near, !drfnear, eg)

Is it possible in the lpr file or only in the hard code of LFSLapper itself? (Cause there is the base of the top command, isn't it?)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tim
Quote from emit-nl :Hi,
I think it would be nice if the !top and !drf windows get a previous/next button.
Would this be easy to realise? I've checked the tops.lpr file, but I don't know where to start (and !near, !drfnear, eg)

Is it possible in the lpr file or only in the hard code of LFSLapper itself? (Cause there is the base of the top command, isn't it?)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tim

Depends on how many results you are after. Most people only want to check what the absolute fastest top 10 times are so they know how much they have to push to get within that grouping. Trying to see the last top 100 times is a bit of overkill. Then again, lowering the font size on the text in the !top lpr file can get more results on the screen.

PS: I'm wokring on integrating the !top command into the GUI system too so will have a look at it then.
Quote from Krayy :Depends on how many results you are after. Most people only want to check what the absolute fastest top 10 times are so they know how much they have to push to get within that grouping. Trying to see the last top 100 times is a bit of overkill. Then again, lowering the font size on the text in the !top lpr file can get more results on the screen.

PS: I'm wokring on integrating the !top command into the GUI system too so will have a look at it then.

Yes you're maybe right about that. Still it would be nice if you can see your own stats and then can navigate to faster or slower racers I think.

Oeehh! That last sentence is niiice! ^^
I think that would be really nice!
Maybe it would be cool if you also make some options to select the cars for the top list.

When do you think you are going to release the new modules?
Keep up the good work

Tim
Quote from emit-nl :.....Still it would be nice if you can see your own stats and then can navigate to faster or slower racers I think.....
Tim

I do something like this, but graphically via buttons, when in spectate mode......
Attached images
LFS Sinrs tables.PNG
1 _ LFS Sinrs blank.PNG
2 _ LFS Sinrs top times.PNG
3 _ LFS Sinrs top times 18-35.PNG
4 _ LFS Sinrs top drifts.PNG
5 _ LFS Sinrs top drifts 19-36.PNG
Thats awesome! Nice work!
What do you mean with 'when in spectate mode'?
Can't you get this menu when you are driving?

Anyways, great job! I'm looking foward to your new GUI release! ^^

Regards,
Tim
Quote from emit-nl :What do you mean with 'when in spectate mode'?
Can't you get this menu when you are driving?
Tim

If you have a button that needs pressed to take you to a sub-routine or sub-menu (like 'top times') then the mouse cursor will show up on your screen, and that annoys a lot of people.

And most people don't want menu to look at or change things when they're driving.

So my EasyKlik panel only appears when you are a spectator.
reguest
hia
if it would be posible could u put it in time not just laps
thanx bye
Quote from Jonathon.provost :hia
if it would be posible could u put it in time not just laps
thanx bye

What is shown in laps that you want to show in time?
I think a non clickable button (or a flag to state clickable on/off in global and private buttons that use backcalls) might be usefull.
I'm having issues with %CPT% and/or delayed commands causing numbers to be missed from the count, or not display for even amounts of time.

See: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1499405#post1499405
For more info.

Thanks in advance.
Could we have a new function pointsAbs, based on the points system?

e.g
When I use posAbs I get the value for users PB pos/all.
I would like to use pointsAbs to return users points pos/all.
Request for points.lpr
Similar to top.lpr
I have tried, and failed miserably, to convert top.lpr to show points instead of PBs and splits.
If you're using Tim's (Tim[NL]) point system, then (assuming you've copied everything properly) then typing !points should bring up a table.
Make sure you've included the built_points = "Points"; in the lang part of the file.
october 2010 mate
Sector timing issue when jumping Layout start
I've recently been doing layouts on my server rather than the normal race tracks.

I've noticed that when I do !top command some people have had very short first split/sector times compared to the average.

My current layout probably averages about 9 second first split, but some people have done sub 2 seconds.

After some head scratching, then testing, I've realised that people are jumping the start and gaining the time there, and although LFS will give them 30 second penalty at end of race, LFSLapper will count the jump-start first lap as PB if it's quicker than subsequent laps.

As a quick fix, I've moved start line back from finish line so there's a few seconds gap between the 2 lines, but this isn't ideal - you can still jump the start and gain some time, and i'd much rather have the start line and finish line in same place.
(I'm taking very strong painkillers just now for trapped nerve, so my head is mush and I can't think straight. So).
Has anyone got any ideas how I can penalise driver for jumping start? Likely will have to be pit or spec penalty?
Spec them, as it's the same as a jump start, and that's how LFS handles it on their grid so it's better to keep consistent.
At the moment, I use the Event OnFalseStartLn as a trigger for penalties for jumping start.

<?php 
Event OnFalseStartL1
$userName # Player event

privRcmlangEngine"%{main_falsestart1}%"  ) ); # advise 30 second penalty

cmdLFS"/p_30 " GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName") );
EndEvent

Event OnFalseStartL2
$userName # Player event

privRcmlangEngine"%{main_falsestart2}%"  ) ); # advise 45 second penalty

cmdLFS"/p_45 " GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName") );
EndEvent
?>

and these add themselves onto overall race time.

I could just change these to

<?php 
Event OnFalseStartL1
$userName # Player event

privRcmlangEngine"%{main_falsestart1}%"  ) ); # advise spec'd for jumping start

cmdLFS"/spec " GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName") );
EndEvent

Event OnFalseStartL2
$userName # Player event

privRcmlangEngine"%{main_falsestart2}%"  ) ); # advise spec'd for jumping start

cmdLFS"/spec " GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName") );
EndEvent
?>

I suppose it will be ok for layouts, but I much prefer time penalties for races, so I'll need to remember to change back when I have tracks loaded rather than layouts.

Anyone got better suggestion?
hi
could lfs lapper disable repair damage : no ,to all racer on my server?
so everyone have like this

thanks
Lapper does have PitWork as a player variable, which you can then split into 3 further items;
  • Mechanicals Damages
  • Body Dammage
  • Refuel
(I know there's some mis-spelling there, but I think that's the way Gai's got them built into lapper)
For instance, in the Event OnBeginPit( $userName ) # Player event

you could use any or all of the following as lines of code

$PitWork = GetCurrentPlayerVar("PitWork");
IF ( $PitWork == "Mechanicals Damages" )
IF ( $PitWork == "Body Dammage" )
IF ( $PitWork == "Refuel")

However, apart from giving someone a penalty for using these, I don't thing you can actually change setting.

That seems bit too much control for someone to have over another player. I mean, what's to stop an Admin making everyone else have to pit except for them, or change fuel settings of others when they pit, or change tyre wear-out rate of others before tyres change, etc.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see Scavier devs giving that sort of control to anyone but the player.
The InSim API does not allow us to make any changes to in game Player options like pit owkr, fuel levels etc. The best we can do is to check what they have done by using thePitWork variable that is set after they leave the pits.

I have updated my Lapper to add a heap of extra stuff to the OnPitWork event so will forward that to Gai later.
I've already send an email to Gai about it, but do you think that Lapper 6.012 needs an update after the recent changes in InSim? I'm not talking about the added packages, only about what already is in Lapper.

Requests
(342 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG