The online racing simulator
There any way to do that if there are more than 3 cars on the server node to display a message?

Another system to display a picture of the online nomas players and players who want to vote to take server

If someone would be possible and could make me would greatly appreciate it!
Someone could make the sign of 80km/h to cross the 302 node? please

The signs can be found in zip file HERE.

There is more than enough information on this part of the forum on how to use nodes and zones. It will require you to use the search function, as I have no wish to spoon feed you the information.
Is there any way to do that when the server logueen hear a song I add?
Quote from VolksTurbo :Is there any way to do that when the server logueen hear a song I add?

No, InSim is limited to a very limited set of sounds (new chat message, error, etc.) and can not use any user defined file to play on player computer.
And they could do so they can not go in the opposite direction to the track and if you do send to viewers?
Quote from VolksTurbo :And they could do so they can not go in the opposite direction to the track and if you do send to viewers?

/autokick X :no / kick / ban / spec (wrong way drivers)

The easiest way is just use this command in your server. No need for InSim.
Hello a question, you can make Lapper load an image that is on the computer where you run lapper and displayed on the server?
Quote from VolksTurbo :Hello a question, you can make Lapper load an image that is on the computer where you run lapper and displayed on the server?

No, that's not possible.
I could not do a script that when you give someone ban then appears a message that says "User was banned for x days" thanks ^ _ ^
-
(Bass-Driver) DELETED by Bass-Driver : Post below is just what VolksTurbo ask for ( i just wanted to do more)
The ban command already is in the default Lapper script:

CASE "!ban":
IF ( UserIsAdmin( $userName ) == 1 )
THEN
privMsg( langEngine( "%{main_ban}%", GetCurrentPlayerVar( "NickName" ), GetPlayerVar( $argv, "NickName" ) ) );
cmdLFS( "/ban " . $argv . " 1" );
ENDIF
BREAK;

The code allows any admin to ban someone, taking the LFS UserName as $argv, while the ban will be for 1 day.
Of course you can set it to more days if you wish (I think 999 days is the maximum).
If you set it to 0, the ban will last for 12 hours.
Before the ban is executed, a private message will be send to the player receiving the ban.
If you want to send a general message, replace the line starting with "privMsg" with something like this: cmdLFS ( "/msg Player X has been banned for Y days" );

When it's needed to make the ban variable in length, you will need to code a simple form in which you type the LFS UserName and ban length and then submit the form, after which Lapper will execute the ban using the given values.
If you are really going for gold, you could grab the LFS UserNames from the people currently connected to your server and select one of them from there.
While ago, I made a Race Control Manager, which made it lot easier to give people penalties, amongst other things...

See post HERE.

YouTube video.
As I can put a button so say the current time?

You can put date and time using the following lapper variables;

ShortTime -> Server Time in short format
LongTime -> Server Time in long format
ShortDate -> Date in short format
LongDate -> Date in long format

Need to be added to an Event, such as on when Lapper starts, and set the variable you want, and output in a Global button (because you want everyone to see it).

For instance;

Event OnLapperStart()
$ShortTime = getLapperVar( "ShortTime" );
$LongTime = getLapperVar( "LongTime" );
$ShortDate = getLapperVar( "ShortDate" );
$LongDate = getLapperVar( "LongDate" );

openGlobalButton( "shorttime_button",90,80,20,4,4,-1,32,$ShortTime);
openGlobalButton( "longtime_button",90,85,20,4,4,-1,32,$LongTime);
openGlobalButton( "shortdate_button",90,90,20,4,4,-1,32,$ShortDate);
openGlobalButton( "longdate_button",90,95,20,4,4,-1,32,$LongDate);
EndEvent

See how they all output, and pick the one(s) you want to keep.

The text output will be in gray - you'll need to search your scripts to see how to output a variable in colour (hint: search for
" .
in a part of button script) if you don't know how to do it.
I put it like that, but it does not work to me, s

Tested, and won't work under on OnLapperStart Event.

Try

Event OnConnect( $userName ) # Player event

openPrivButton( "shorttime_button",90,80,20,4,4,-1,32,$ShortTime);
openPrivButton( "longtime_button",90,85,20,4,4,-1,32,$LongTime);
openPrivButton( "shortdate_button",90,90,20,4,4,-1,32,$ShortDate);
openPrivButton( "longdate_button",90,95,20,4,4,-1,32,$LongDate);

EndEvent

It's also possible to combine 2 of these variables to give you time and date.

Try add these;

openPrivButton( "shorttimeanddate_button",85,100,30,4,4,-1,32,$ShortTime . " on " . $ShortDate);
openPrivButton( "longtimeanddate_button",83,105,36,4,4,-1,32,$LongTime . " on " . $LongDate);
Attached images
LFSLapper dates and times.png
Quote from sinanju :Tested, and won't work under on OnLapperStart Event.

Try

Event OnConnect( $userName ) # Player event

openPrivButton( "shorttime_button",90,80,20,4,4,-1,32,$ShortTime);
openPrivButton( "longtime_button",90,85,20,4,4,-1,32,$LongTime);
openPrivButton( "shortdate_button",90,90,20,4,4,-1,32,$ShortDate);
openPrivButton( "longdate_button",90,95,20,4,4,-1,32,$LongDate);

EndEvent

It's also possible to combine 2 of these variables to give you time and date.

Try add these;

openPrivButton( "shorttimeanddate_button",85,100,30,4,4,-1,32,$ShortTime . " on " . $ShortDate);
openPrivButton( "longtimeanddate_button",83,105,36,4,4,-1,32,$LongTime . " on " . $LongDate);

Sorry my mistake was, solved! and thanks for answering
Someone would drift system like this?

If someone would leave me the link would appreciate it!
Hello, someone could make me a system if the player exceeds 200km/h automatically to ban the user server for 2 days please? thanks
Hello I wanted to ask if I could make a system that when a vehicle is left standing for 20 seconds on the same node as a message says "Move from this place"

From already thank you very much!
Quote from VolksTurbo :Hello I wanted to ask if I could make a system that when a vehicle is left standing for 20 seconds on the same node as a message says "Move from this place"

Yes.

You will have to use 'cpt' to countdown. Search for this string (or %cpt%) in the changes documentation.

If you want to see the countdown in action, you can join one of my servers (Sin'rs or Sin'rs Too) - I use it to remove my 'Welcome' message when you join the server -

Attached images
Self destruct.png
Quote from sinanju :Yes.

You will have to use 'cpt' to countdown. Search for this string (or %cpt%) in the changes documentation.

If you want to see the countdown in action, you can join one of my servers (Sin'rs or Sin'rs Too) - I use it to remove my 'Welcome' message when you join the server -

But as it is for 20 seconds when a node sent him to the pits?
Quote from VolksTurbo :But as it is for 20 seconds when a node sent him to the pits?

What you want can be done.

You can use same system to spec someone (better this than sending someone to pits, although pitting someone can be done just as easily).

I assume you know the node(s) you want to use (fetch the number using !node command)

You will have to use the RegisterNodeAction - if you don't know much about this, look at the radar_trap add-on, as well as the changes.txt file.

Within this RegisterNodeAction line of text is the sub (read THIS post about buttons that explains bit about Vars and Subs).

Assume your sub is called NodeTrigger, then your sub would look like

Sub NodeTrigger( $userName )
> Do something (needs proper lapper code here)
EndSub

The "> Do something" is likely to be open a private button with time set to 20 seconds, and possibly saying something like

spec in > %cpt% < seconds

At the end of the line, after this text, you will have another sub so when your message button counts down then times out, it triggers your new sub.

This new sub will have a line with cmdLFS within it. Lots of examples to find, so I'll leave you to search the LFSLapper.lpr and other files.

The thing you are likely to have problems with in this 2nd sub, is in the sub header line. In my 1st example - Sub NodeTrigger( $userName ) - you see $userName in brackets. The 2nd sub likely won't like this. You can try it, but you may have to experiment with nothing between the brackets, or different vars, such as
($KeyFlags,$id)
or
($KeyFlags,$userName).

This is one area, amongst many, that I only get to work by experimenting with different things. You will likely have to do the same.

Although you have specified 20 seconds, %cpt% can be set for other time periods (10, 15, etc). Haven't tested it, but as long as minutes+seconds are shown in seconds (eg 2mins10 seconds shown as 130), likely countdown should still work.

And, although you are asking for code to work with Node, almost exactly same code will work with Zone. You just need to register zone rather than node.
@ VolksTurbo

You sent pm about the self-destruct message that appears when you connect to my server.

Answer:

ALL the buttons in my welcome message are set to 12 seconds long (likely when you join my server the countdown will start from 10, but the code IS 12 seconds).

The top part is the welcome message consisting of background button, text buttons, and OK button - all set to 12 seconds.

The bottom (self destruct) part consists of 3 buttons; background, text and countdown - all set to 12 seconds.

The actual timer is a light button (16) with the text string "^1%cpt%".

So, red countdown text on light button, counting down from the time set in the button code (12 seconds).

This means that when the countdown counts out, it, and all the other buttons have been on screen for their maximum alloted time, will now disappear.

No sub is required to clear these buttons/messages, because they are coded to time out anyway.

However, the OK button does have sub attached to it, in case you want to clear everything before countdown finished

If you can't work out how to do this from the very detailed clues above, then, in my opinion, you shouldn't be altering the default lapper scripts, and in future, if I answer, then I'm going to direct you to THIS post.
Hello community,
Is able to move relative to the coordinates of an object specified.
Is that can be added LFSLAPPER ?

Requests
(342 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG