The online racing simulator
hello to all!
How can I set the qualify duration more than 60'?
Is possible? If i set in chat with "/qual 90" no effect...
Quote from mlucky :hello to all!
How can I set the qualify duration more than 60'?
Is possible? If i set in chat with "/qual 90" no effect...

No, it isn't possible. Maximum time for qualification is 60 minutes in LFS.
ok, thanks to all for kind reply
Quote from mlucky :ok, thanks to all for kind reply

Might be a good idea for in Improvement Suggestions.

To be possible to have a longer qualification.
Well guys im trying to host a free server please help me out thnx , if you know how please tell me FIND ME IN WS.C demo #1 my name will be traffic police OR xXvansoffthewall.Xx
Hi,
I have a windows server, and would like it to re-open LFS Dedi if the server was restated. e.g through Task Scheduler.

Ive set the task to start when windows starts,
input the program to start with its location
and added an action.
However I get an error "Config file not found"

When I open LFS.exe on the server it opens fine when windowed, its only upon setting up a task to open it which is causing an issue.

Please see attached
Attached images
server-task.gif
It smells like a path error. Try setting the start in path to the LFS dedi directory, or give the full path to the cfg file.
Unsure if Im getting anywhere,

I now get "Invalid Command Line"
Attached images
server-task2.GIF
Nah that doesnt look good.

try to put the /cfg=setup.cfg after LFS.exe and the " in the first line
Hi,
Thanks for your help, I still get the same error.
DEDI for Layout?
type /axlist to see the layout list, then you have to type /axload name
Ok! thank you.
I have setup my server following your instructions and the server runs fine I can connect to it local but if I try to use it via internet I cannon find it listed anywhere firewall is off and ports are all forwarded. Can you help? Thanks!
Quote from boswell3782 :I have setup my server following your instructions and the server runs fine I can connect to it local but if I try to use it via internet I cannon find it listed anywhere firewall is off and ports are all forwarded. Can you help? Thanks!

is it set to hidden? that's the only thing i can think of, off hand.

edit: either that, or the client has filters enabled that hide the server... try connecting by typing in the host name.
Its visible but same problem
Thanks all its running now!
Help!
Dedi server setup.cfg i want add: start 0-100kmh sec ? how name type or add cfg?
I wont to add something this thread , my experience.
I was a while (5 or 6 month) that I run from myself 3 LFS servers on the same time , and abaut from a weak ago I wont to do the same , but I cant , I know the procedure , I was saved my old servers on my hard drive and airio to connect them but no working.
When I testing the servers are visible on LFS world but you cannot join to them and I dont see them on my server list , on local I entering but thrue internet not. , and I dont know what was the problem , today I updated the router firmwere , and voila!
Now everithing working fine and good.
Nice post... interesting !
Anyhelp?

Is there a way to grid player in manual positioning?
for example: I will use 5 grid so players in game count is 1,2,3,4,5
I want to put player 5 at 1st position then player 3 at 2nd position and so on...

what I meant about this is.. is there a ingame server "admin command key?"

Thanks in advance
If You Are RunnignA Server You will Not See It Your self But Other people Can See If You Want To Make It Public Join Your server And Type /pass And It will Become Public
Quote from Deejayyaj :Anyhelp?

Is there a way to grid player in manual positioning?
for example: I will use 5 grid so players in game count is 1,2,3,4,5
I want to put player 5 at 1st position then player 3 at 2nd position and so on...

what I meant about this is.. is there a ingame server "admin command key?"

Thanks in advance

Hey,
You can use in LFS /start
// fixed/finish/reverse/random: race start order
/start=finish

or you can use sometihing like " LFS Grid Order " http://gridorder.lfs.marcomark.net/
Quote from Tim NL :Hey,
You can use in LFS /start
// fixed/finish/reverse/random: race start order
/start=finish

or you can use sometihing like " LFS Grid Order " http://gridorder.lfs.marcomark.net/

Thanks for the reply buddy.

My question is if, Is there a way I can manually grid the players before the race starts and is there a key command (e.g. /msg player1 grid1) for manual positioning.
What's the difference (resource wise) between a dedicated server and running a LFS server with "no graphics" selected? (see attachment)

-D
Attached images
attachment.jpg

Guide: Running an LFS Server
(666 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG